• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

MechDX

shaking-dolphin.gif

#PhinsUp intensifies!

dolphindog.gif

Dega got Chris's back

bionic77

Not supporting Finsup. It's all good through me and my Miami bros still hate the Pats and we all about to get jiggy with the Switch.

I am in favor of Floy getting a beat down though.

Not supporting Finsup. It's all good through me and my Miami bros still hate the Pats and we all about to get jiggy with the Switch.

I am in favor of Floy getting a beat down though.
Listen it's a new year and I am trying to not so disrespectful.

We shouldn't threaten beat downs

Well I"m going to a local dolphins bar so I won't post during the game,

I'm not expecting a win, I think our fun season comes at an end today but they've proved me wrong all year so hopefully they have one more game in them.

#Finsup
#Fuckthepats

Duxxy3

I think we're gonna end up with a gold ole smash mouth game in Pittsburgh. It's gonna end up being Ajayi vs Bell.

Switch in 4 days fucking wooooo!!!

Surprising that stat poster and Lions analyst kas would miss this one. Don't worry fam, I got you:

@ESPNStatsInfo
Lions set the NFL record for most consecutive postseason losses

C1nvDzDWQAItt-7.jpg

MechDX

Houston TexansVerified account
‏@HoustonTexans
When the #Texans win, YOU win!

Get 50% off online pizza @PapaJohnsHousTx today! 🍕

Promo code: TEXANS

We call this the Sanjuro Special

There a reason so many people on instagram have the Seahawks killing the falcons?
Especially with a healthy Falcons team and Seahawks who have a lot of injuries?

Zeke

In order to better simulate game time conditions I'm watching the game on the big screen in the garage I think it's 38 degrees in here.

Mrbob

...are these driveway spots or are you not allowed to park in the street in GB?
Stadium is literally surrounded by homes so there wouldn't be enough parking of you couldn't park in lawns of homes.

There are a couple lots and an outlet mall nearby but this isn't enough to fill all parking either.

It's kind of weird whenever I go to a restaurant in green bay I can see lambeau down the road. Weird in how close the stadium is to the proximity of the rest of the city.

Plus these roads aren't big and perhaps the city doesn't want them clogged up at cars. Though not certain about this.

squicken

Those cartoons are pretty cool, and about a million times better than that online comic

Surprising that stat poster and Lions analyst kas would miss this one. Don't worry fam, I got you:

@ESPNStatsInfo
Lions set the NFL record for most consecutive postseason losses

C1nvDzDWQAItt-7.jpg

Barry, Megatron and Suh, the franchise's 3 best players, all had to bear witness to that. DET's problem is they have always had poor coaching. Schwartz was probably the best of them, and I think with more time he could have learned from his mistakes and had good program there

Top Bottom