• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

Draconian

Riveting evidence.

Here, I'll help you:

qgSecmT.gif

Two hands on the ball as he goes to the ground. Tie goes to the receiver. Legit TD.

Own your hypocrisy, Packers-Age.

It was fair. It was equally terrible for both teams.

It must be nice living in your own fantasy land where that was the correct call. Two hands my foot.

Draxal

I hope the rest of the game thread is dominated by the Seattle Hail Mary thread, need something to take my though of the game.

One thing MacAdoo gets shit from me, is that he doesn't give Flowers help. Everybody knows he is garbage.

MechDX

Steve PalazzoloVerified account
‏@PFF_Steve Steve Palazzolo Retweeted TheDrunkBuck
Hail Mary generally a 0. Could get negative for throw out of bounds, positive for avoiding pressure

Catch/No catch purely on WR/DBs

Like we need another reason to laugh at PFF

KaYotiX

Banned
Everyone in the world knows the Seattle play was a INT. Give it a rest. Seattle fans trying to say otherwise just look pathetic. Move on.

cdyhybrid

It must be nice living in your own fantasy land where that was the correct call. Two hands my foot.

It's right there in the .gif - wake up Alice!

Let it go?

You brought it up!

Just thought it was an interesting coincidence that Packers-Age goes on and on about Seattle's luck and help from the refs when they just got a mirror image of one of those incidents to go their way in a playoff game, that's all! The Golden Tate catch wasn't even a playoff game!

Everyone in the world knows the Seattle play was a INT. Give it a rest. Seattle fans trying to say otherwise just look pathetic. Move on.

Yeah, lets move on to another year where the Packers choked in the NFC Championship in my city. You guys were so drunk on your pride, you died.

ap487072172650i6sma.jpg

this_guy

You can see it in the shot from the middle of the field, brah. It's literally right there in the .gif.

You can admit it, it's okay. The game is long over. Tate doesn't even play here anymore.

ElcFAr0.gif

No, if anyone is arguing semantics, it's you. He extended his arms and affected the movement of a defender towards him. That's pushing off.

I don't care about not calling it. I'm just calling bullshit on all the Packers fans that complained about the Golden Tate catch yet calling that play legit.

I'm arguing semantics but you're arguing for ticky tack pass interference on hail mary plays.

Top Bottom