• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

specdot

Giants had their chance in the first quarter. I don't see them coming back from this. I was wrong about Rodgers. Maybe he's turned the corner in the playoffs.

Bread

Banned
That it's not pass interference, which is what my original post that you quoted stated.
If you rewatched the play and honestly didn't see where he pushed off (and the defender recoiled) then you are blind. It's ok to admit you're wrong sometimes.

Giants had their chance in the first quarter. I don't see them coming back from this. I was wrong about Rodgers. Maybe he's turned the corner in the playoffs.
There's still quite a bit of time left.

Especially with things like that.

Alright giants you got a non call again

cdyhybrid

That it's not pass interference, which is what my original post that you quoted stated.

Actions that constitute offensive pass interference include but are not limited to:

(a) Blocking downfield by an offensive player prior to the ball being touched.

(b) Initiating contact with a defender by shoving or pushing off thus creating a separation in an attempt to catch a pass.

(c) Driving through a defender who has established a position on the field.

http://www.nfl.com/rulebook/passinterference

Wrong. Hold this L.

Seriously, the only way that play call makes sense is if you have Walter Payton or Marcus Allen to go over the top.

And you're at the goal line.

squicken

Stuffed!

They have 14 points with one of those TDs on a hail mary! Not saying that wasn't skillful but I wouldn't call him dialed in today

Top Bottom