• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

e: DET was 1-5 against teams with a winning record. WAS was 8-7-1

Stafford just needs more time! 1 year wasn't enough! 1 decade wasn't enough!

I'm sure, given a millennium to work with, the roar will be restored. Kas 97.0 will witness the prosperity first hand!

Dishwalla

Banned
We're gonna do it, PatsGAF.

dodgeball-gag-nausea-puke.gif

Farooq

Banned
Farooq at least we got to see him on the field one last time. I was scared his last play as a Cowboy would be him writhing on the field in agony.

Yea I feel you. I am grateful for that series, it was great to watch.

Edit: One more gif for the memories.

qZ4Iw9e.jpg

mreddie

So Trent Cole really doesn't like Chip

Trent Cole ✔@Pro_Hunt58
Ship him back to the DAYCARE!!!!!!👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾 https://twitter.com/jeffskversky/status/815748687926325248 …
11:51 PM - 1 Jan 2017

Maybe he doesn't get another NFL gig

He's already hunting.

Does anyone think DeSean will come back to Philly? I kinda hope yes and no. He's good with Cousins but how he left Philly was bullshit because Chip's punkass.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
pRxJc1H.png

Why aren't the Lions owners of the Nintendo Switch? We worked hard to get to the playoffs.

This disrespect....you'll see...you'll all see soon enough

LionPride

Banned
Man I hope people wake up and realize that Romo is actually a great QB. Had to talk my mom from the ledge saying Dak is already better than Romo ever was

Pepiope

He's already hunting.

Does anyone think DeSean will come back to Philly? I kinda hope yes and no. He's good with Cousins but how he left Philly was bullshit because Chip's punkass.
He's supposedly made his decision and wants to come back to Philly. We'll see what happens this offseason

mreddie

He's supposedly made his decision and wants to come back to Philly. We'll see what happens this offseason

Not shocked, DeSean left because Chip wasn't a fan and now that Doug is seeing things, Jax who knows/likes him and is considering.

Shady I doubt we'll see him in a Philly uniform ever again, dude has it made in Buffalo.

the Giants are the only ones who can stop the debauchery that is the Patriots! step aside NFC gaf!!! the King must sit on his iron throne!!!

ulfl30lthscoihlqjfoz.png

Dishwalla

Banned
Something humorous about Aqib Talib talking about how much Crabtree's chain was bugging him all season while he has a neck full of chains on. Love the defense from Broncos fans too, "he shouldn't have been wearing it". Lol why not, there's no rule against it, and because it "bugged" Talib is no reason for him to willfully break a personal item of Crab's. Fuck Talib.

A future Switch owner and a Dolphins fan FeelsGoodMan.

Glad we got the Sunday day schedule. The warmer the better for Miami, even tho it's probably gonna be super cold and the field will be shitty.

Yea I feel you. I am grateful for that series, it was great to watch.

Edit: One more gif for the memories.

qZ4Iw9e.jpg

Magneto-perfection.gif

Imagine how many yards Zeke would have had behind Romo this season. I'm guessing 2000. Both Dak and Sanchez did squat against the iggles but in Romos only drive, the defense was shook, even Mcfadden had a huge run cause you gotta respek Romos ability.

It's amazing how quickly this season unraveled. The Raiders went from one of the most watchable teams in the NFL, to Rams level in a heartbeat

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Rodgers is your MVP.

44 total TDs to 7 INTs? 4,428 yards passing? 4-6 to 10-6? yea...can't fuck with that. Dude is winning his 3rd MVP.

pRxJc1H.png

Why aren't the Lions owners of the Nintendo Switch? We worked hard to get to the playoffs.

This disrespect....you'll see...you'll all see soon enough

I just notice something is missing in that picture.

Oh wait I remember now. The Packers record only shows 9-6 which means they only played 15 games! I wonder if they played a 16th game who would they play? Would have won? Was their opponent anyone good?

Top Bottom