• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

ie3j7Va.png
Lmao

Jarnet87

Saturday will be Thursday Night levels of fuckball

The casual fans who tune in to the Raiders Texans game won't be able to tell which QB got a 70 million dollar deal

Edit: why it always gotta be the dam lions. They were ahead of us for Calvin, they refs cheated for them and cost the Bucs a playoff spot, and once again they take the Bucs spot wIth hax. Fuck the lions.

Per ESPN
The Giants finish the season as the only team not to allow a point on opponents drives starting in the final 5 min of the 4th qt. Opposing teams went scoreless on 20 drives with 7 turnovers

‏@AdamSchefter
49ers requested interviews with Josh McDaniels for HC job, and Pats' Director of Player Personnel Nick Caserio for GM job, per source.

Spinluck

Gaming Side pleabs can have their grafyx.

I'll take my games.

In Switch we trust.

Btw if Pagano isn't fired I'm appointing Line to president of both Texans and Colts GAF.

Jarnet87

‏@AdamSchefter
49ers requested interviews with Josh McDaniels for HC job, and Pats' Director of Player Personnel Nick Caserio for GM job, per source.

Lol, they gonna give the guy who drafted Treebow another shot? Can't wait to see which qb he goofs on.

Per Panthers beat writer Max Henson

Panthers defense finished the year with second-most sacks (47) and second-most INTs (17).

29th in passing yards allowed tho...

That is a pretty impressive stat.

Giants could take it all if Eli reverts back to his true goober form.

I have not seen that Eli for awhile though. Him, Ben and Rivers are all probably on the downside.

I think Eli on the downside of his career, his arm isn't what it used to be, his season was was bad compared to last season, the offense stinks..

2-14 9ers scored 309 points
11-5 Giants scored 310...sheeeeesh..

bionic77

Go Patriots

Fuck the other teams
This is a thread about the Switch, freedom and hope. Real life is like Rogue One right now except we may not get the happy ending (if you can call it that). You and your fellow Patriots/Trumpers have won so leave us alone in our misery.

Keep you Trump propaganda where it belongs. On Facebook and Reddit with all the other trash on the internet.

This is a thread about the Switch, freedom and hope. Real life is like Rogue One right now except we may not get the happy ending (if you can call it that). You and your fellow Patriots/Trumpers have won so leave us alone in our misery.

Keep you Trump propaganda where it belongs. On Facebook and Reddit with all the other trash on the internet.
What's life like in Trumpylvania?

Bronx-Man

Banned
Oakland d. Houston
Pittsburgh d. Miami
Detroit d. Seattle
Green Bay d. New York

New England d. Pittsburgh
Kansas City d. Oakland
Dallas d. Detroit
Green Bay d. Atlanta

Kansas City d. New England
Dallas d. Green Bay

Dallas d. Kansas City

bionic77

What's life like in Trumpylvania?
My development is a Hillary stronghold. My city also went for Hillary (though not by the margins I would have wished for). So where I live it is pretty awesome.

But I do have cases in the red areas where Trump and the Pats are very popular. It is probably similar to living in Boston. Still better than Florida though.

Oakland d. Houston
Pittsburgh d. Miami
Detroit d. Seattle
Green Bay d. New York

New England d. Pittsburgh
Kansas City d. Oakland
Dallas d. Detroit
Green Bay d. Atlanta

Kansas City d. New England
Dallas d. Green Bay

Dallas d. Kansas City
KC is not beating New England..

We're getting Cowboys/Patriots and we need to accept that.

My development is a Hillary stronghold. My city also went for Hillary (though not by the margins I would have wished for). So where I live it is pretty awesome.

But I do have cases in the red areas where Trump and the Pats are very popular. It is probably similar to living in Boston. Still better than Florida though.
No it isn't

bionic77

KC is not beating New England..

We're getting Cowboys/Patriots and we need to accept that.
Floy please guarantee us that we will get Boys/Patriots and that Trump will last all 4 years without getting impeached.

Please Floy. I need you to believe all of this. I can't say why other then it is for the greater good.

No it isn't
I have been to Florida many times.

If it were not for Walt your state would be no different from Georgia or any of the other holes in the South. That said, you don't have to go far outside of the cities before you get into the nasty swamps of Florida. Its like the middle of PA but worse because your state smells like garbage.

RBH

Floy please guarantee us that we will get Boys/Patriots and that Trump will last all 4 years without getting impeached.

Please Floy. I need you to believe all of this. I can't say why other then it is for the greater good.

If it were not for Walt your state would be no different from Georgia or any of the other holes in the South. That said, you don't have to go far outside of the cities before you get into the nasty swamps of Florida. Its like the middle of PA but worse because your state smells like garbage.
Now wait a damn minute

Atlanta is very nice! We voted for Hilary too!

I just can't speak for most of the rest of the state tho

Trumpylvania is basically the south now

The number 1 pick will allow me to service my boys.

Hue, sashi, and depo joint presser today. I expect them to have shirts on that spell the phrase "we did it"

bionic77

Hue, sashi, and depo joint presser today. I expect them to have shirts on that spell the phrase "we did it"
It might just be me but that don't sound right.

Clean it up BG. This is the Switch thread!

He's not getting impeached.. short of him standing over a dead body with a knife in his hand.. it's not happening.

Do you honestly see KC beating New England in New England? I don't.

I'm trying to give you people hope
No..

We need the facts of life.. The Switch can only hide our troubles.. we need to face our demons head on.

Pick me up one

If the patriots lose in the playoffs you will be sacrificed

We are not letting 2017 turn into 2016
It's going to be worse this year...

Packers Gaf! Congrats on winning the North.... again. Couldn't you just let the helpless have something, just this once? That Aaron Rodgers fellow, good god. Talk about an MVP worthy QB!

Onto the Seahawks, who can't possibly have a better defense and secondary than the Packers, right? Do you guys think any worthy defensive players in the draft will drop to the early 20's for Detroit? The pass rush, run stop, Linebackers, and Secondary could all use some help

squicken

Michael David Smith @MichaelDavSmith

Stafford pre-finger injury: 67.2% complete, 21 TD, 5 INT, Lions 8-4

Stafford post-finger injury: 60.2% complete, 3 TD, 5 INT, Lions 1-3

Competition also got a lot tougher

CoachingSearch.com @coachingsearch

Adam Schefter just said the 49ers owe $69 million to Chip Kelly, the previous head coaches and assistant coaches.

Damn that is a lot of money to pay people to not come to work

Fox318

I wish I could be a failed NFL coach

I'd get millions to sit at home and then everyone would still try to hire me back because I was a head coach even though I sucked.

this_guy

I wish I could be a failed NFL coach

I'd get millions to sit at home and then everyone would still try to hire me back because I was a head coach even though I sucked.

Maybe not an NFL coach but I'm sure you can fail at other things.

Go Texans!

Top Bottom