• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

I swear to god F's disrespect is slowly killing me.

But more importantly my boy BG called this, we discussed about this like a week ago and he said watch it happen.
Yesterday in the presser someone asked if they would coach the senior bowl and hue said he would be ecstatic :") so happy for my boy.

Jerruah met the boys wentz and Dak at the senior boy. Don't think this year has any especially notable qbs? Gotta look at the player lists
Edit: looks like a few guys like Dobbs, Kelly, and Russell might possible end up on the south. Roster releases on the 18th
Browns are in rebuild mode until 2034
Why so much aggression towards the Browns recently? Buddy

C1R3_QjUUAAY5Qk.jpg:large

jmdajr

Texans gonna win Saturday for Vince Willfork so he can have his retirement game next week at New England.

What a team!

MechDX

Jadeveon Clowney is a terrifying athletic genius man

Yes, that's a 6-foot-5, 270-pound defensive end closing fast. Remember that scene in Jurassic Park with the T-Rex and the side-view mirror? LaFell's internal monologue: "Must go faster."

According to Next Gen Stats, Clowney covered 100.7 yards on the play and reached a top speed of 20.99 miles per hour, the fastest of any defender on the field. LaFell peaked at a highly respectable 21.25 MPH -- just fast enough to remain a living human.

If Clowney and J.J. Watt are ever healthy at the same time, it might not matter who's playing quarterback for the Texans.

I DID IT!
zRKUVBS.gif

I MEAN LOOK WHAT THE BOY DID!
*rolls around on ground

apologize.gif
I'm hoping we don't.. I'm hoping we reach the ultimate goal next year BG.. 8-8

But both are declaring this year, so they'll be done. I think it's entirely feasible the Browns get both, but I could see a few of those top 10 teams jumping on him
I think he falls to us.. I think (hope) the front office realizes that even if we take Kizer et al.. he's going to be in the same boat as Kessler and Bob.. having their brains scrambled..

But.. if I can't have both.. we'll do what BG wants and take Garrett..

Floy has done the impossible and moved down again in browns gaf power rankings
Like I care

Floy: Finding New Rock Bottoms Since 2015
No where to go but up.

I swear to god F's disrespect is slowly killing me.

But more importantly my boy BG called this, we discussed about this like a week ago and he said watch it happen.
So I did it?

Floy I would say while yes I believe we should add some pieces to the line it's really not as bad as you make it out to be. Injuries and various reasons kept the line shuffling for pretty much the whole year. It was hard for one group to get continuality, and some of our qbs have a tendency to hold the ball. But yeah I think we can improve but don't think it's the worst.

MechDX

We're bragging not tackling someone now and running 10 yards behind them? Good lord...

Yeah lets just ignore:

Yes, that's a 6-foot-5, 270-pound defensive end

Clowney covered 100.7 yards on the play and reached a top speed of 20.99 miles per hour

And since you are being such a whiny bitch anyway:

Sarah Barshop ‏@sarahbarshop 5m5 minutes ago
Texans DE J.J. Watt delivers new jerseys to boy hit by car.

C1RjqeQUsAAX4sG.jpg:large

https://twitter.com/sarahbarshop/status/816413688789864449

You and scooter can have a joint fap session.

Floy I would say while yes I believe we should add some pieces to the line it's really not as bad as you make it out to be. Injuries and various reasons kept the line shuffling for pretty much the whole year. It was hard for one group to get continuality, and some of our qbs have a tendency to hold the ball. But yeah I think we can improve but don't think it's the worst.
I don't think the line is the worst (that's Seattle and Denver)..

But my fear is we do what we always do and draft a QB.. throw him to the wolves and he dies..

I do not want to do that especially to a QB we pick in the top 5.

Why do that when we can
A) add the best pass rusher in the draft
B) add the best safety in the draft

Those are solid picks and can stop the bleeding on defense which is horrifying and you can't win the division with a shifty defense no matter how good of an O we can have.

Do you have the avatar of Matt Ryan wearing an NFC championship shirt
RIP RBH

squicken

From a local sports radio show this afternoon dictated to text:

Shits getting real on Kirby Dr.

So BoB gets fired and Rick hires the next coach, forcing him to play Oswillier? And I just can't imagine Rick can force him to play Oswillier. Only reason Oswillier would play is either BoB or McNair wants him to

MechDX

So BoB gets fired and Rick hires the next coach, forcing him to play Oswillier? And I just can't imagine Rick can force him to play Oswillier. Only reason Oswillier would play is either BoB or McNair wants him to

Smith is McNair at this point. What respectable coach would want to be in that position if all this is true?

this_guy

Smith is McNair at this point. What respectable coach would want to be in that position if all this is true?

Yeah he's like the godfather of one of McNair's grand kids or something. The only thing he could have done to secure himself even more than that is getting impregnated by McNair. I haven't heard any rumors that he didn't try so you never know.

MechDX

Yeah he's like the godfather of one of McNair's grand kids or something. The only thing he could have done to secure himself even more than that is getting impregnated by McNair. I haven't heard any rumors that he didn't try so you never know.

WhiteOut9-8-12_263.jpg

Thats our future owner on the left with godfather of his son on the far right.

Top Bottom