• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

squicken

.5 for every 1 scare.

Only thing I want to know about any of these QB's - do they play in a pro style offense? Y/N

This seems a bigger issue for linemen to me. Dak, MM, Carr, and Wentz, while not being great yet, have shown lots of promise. But the spread linemen have mostly sucked

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
18 months ago
i

Today
IMG_20170103_171958.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eMK4cfXj5c0

But you hire him and give him nothing to work with. Meanwhile we sat on 60 mil in cap space.

That's my point. The Niners were a shit organization before Chip ever set foot in the door. He had to have known he was going to get fired if the team didn't win, but took the job anyway because he burned through all his good will in Philly and had no choice. His fault.

Even now Chip has publicly stated "i'll be an offensive coordinator" because he knows he's never sniffing a head coaching job in the league again.

cdyhybrid

Yup.For every Mariota (who still hasn't proven anything in the NFL mind you) there are 5 Jared Goffs.

Chip did Chip dirty. His stock was so low he had to take the Niners job if he wanted to stay in the league.

For every guy who hasn't proven anything there are five guys who haven't proven anything?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Let's be real here. 49ers have been shit all century with flashes of brilliance. The Harbaugh era was an anomaly that reinforces how shit the organization was for squandering him,

That's my point. The Niners were a shit organization before Chip ever set foot in the door. He had to have known he was going to get fired if the team didn't win, but took the job anyway because he burned through all his good will in Philly and had no choice. His fault.

Even now Chip has publicly stated "i'll be an offensive coordinator" because he knows he's never sniffing a head coaching job in the league again.

The only place that would take him or Rex as HC again would be Cleveland

They chose to stick with Hue for another year, and it's probably the biggest fuck you I've seen them deliver to people begging for a job. I'm impressed, and have never been more confident BG will get to see prosperity there soon <3

brentech

He didn't just burn good will, but he burnt bridges with players. Guys that didn't even play for him didn't want to play for him cause friends told them he's an asshole.

I'd take Chip back in a heartbeat, with him coaching Wentz...ooo weee!
On today's no huddle show they asked that question, would you get rid of Doug and Howie if it meant chip could come back and coach Wentz. I would do it in a second. Wentz could kill it in chips system. He would be the perfect QB to run it.

The only funny thing here is those entertaining flight attendants we all know and love. Southwest has the most consumer report awards for Customer Service. Let us take care of you on your next trip!
I always fly southwest. getting first dibs on seats is great

On today's no huddle show they asked that question, would you get rid of Doug and Howie if it meant chip could come back and coach Wentz. I would do it in a second. Wentz could kill it in chips system. He would be the perfect QB to run it.

It would certainly be a great improvement over what Chip had to deal with. Bradford was accurate but couldn't run so you zone reads never did anything.

iPad doesn't have NFL Mobile in the playoffs?
I think they don't have them live, which is what really matters.
Fox Sports, NBC Sports and ESPN will probably have it live streaming through their respective apps. No clue on CBS though.
This is what I eventually ended up downloading. Used my bros cable subscription for those apps. I haven't downloaded CBS but luckily the Seahawks game is on NBC so it's not as important.

Thanks for the well wishes and such.

In football news, the Ravens retained all their coaches and people in Baltimore are pissed. I don't want to fire Harbaugh yet, but the only rationale I can see to keeping Morninweig was to give Flacco some semblance of stability since we've had like 4 OCs in 3 years. There is little talent on the offensive side of the ball, and Flacco's cap number is like 47 million next year.

The Ravens have never gone more than four seasons without winning the AFC North, but next year will be the first.

Thanks for the well wishes and such.

In football news, the Ravens retained all their coaches and people in Baltimore are pissed. I don't want to fire Harbaugh yet, but the only rationale I can see to keeping Morninweig was to give Flacco some semblance of stability since we've had like 4 OCs in 3 years. There is little talent on the offensive side of the ball, and Flacco's cap number is like 47 million next year.

The Ravens have never gone more than four seasons without winning the AFC North, but next year will be the first.
I think Harbaugh knows deep down that if he fires any more OCs Bisciotti will target him next. The OC s aren't the problem. Declining O line talent and no capable runner is.

That said even with a capable line in front of him Flacco is gonna want to throw the ball.

Top Bottom