• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Wild Card Playoffs |OT| - It's Time for a SWITCH™

BigAT

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=227634668#post227634668

giphy.gif

352334.gif

squicken

I've read a couple of mock drafts and I think both SF and CLE would be better served making a run at Tyrod than drafting a QB this year. It's really hard to get a read on what his faults are since it seems Doug Whaley has decided to kill him in the press. Them saying "leadership" is usually code for "misses meetings/late" so maybe that is a real thing, but who knows?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I heard when making Buffalo's Year in Review video for the 2016 season they purposefully put in zero footage of Tygod.

I've read a couple of mock drafts and I think both SF and CLE would be better served making a run at Tyrod than drafting a QB this year. It's really hard to get a read on what his faults are since it seems Doug Whaley has decided to kill him in the press. Them saying "leadership" is usually code for "misses meetings/late" so maybe that is a real thing, but who knows?
I wouldn't necessarily be opposed if the price is right..

We could have worse..
The Browns will make the right decision and Hue will lead them to the promise land
I BeCleve

MechDX

lmao

Wonder if Luck realizes he's saving his job...

Maybe he's too nice to notice?

I still can't believe he said that. lol

Squicken made a comment on twitter. What if BOB is fired and Irsay fires Grigson and Pagano to hire him and his GM of choice?

I won't leave my answer here....

Top Bottom