• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I have a feeling the league will have no choice but to fire Shanahan at the end of the year.

You can thank him for this mess.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bylsma has made a prediction:

Bylsma was asked if Fleury will be starting in net on Wednesday and he responded, "I know Marc will be starting in net for the next 4 games."

So...Wednesday and the first three games of the regular season?

I think they shouldn't let Crosby play, he still seems concussed, judging by his statements:

* Their fans shouldn't be saying the Penguins embarrassed themselves while giving up eight goals for the second successive game and engaging in numerous fights, including one between Crosby and Flyers star Claude Giroux.

"They should have nothing to be embarrassed about," he said. "They should be pretty proud of the guys they have here. It's a terrible situation to be in, being down 3-0. But that's when you need your fans the most."

Also, holy fuck, just saw the Torres hit, he jumped right into his head, fuck.

ShaneB

Torres you fucking moron. Seriously, what is the thought process to have you leave your god damn feet for a hit you fucking fool!

Dirty fucker.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Torres is such a fuck. Get this guy the hell out of the league.

Shit, need to see some clips about Hossa, not showing the game currently. Hopefully he's alright.

Devils just had a chance to tie it up, fanned on it.

pringles

I like Hossa, really hope he's okay. The stretcher is often just a precaution.

Didn't really think the hit looked that bad, although I've only seen one angle of it. Definitely a jumping hit, but didn't look like a headshot. I'll reserve full judgement until I've seen a better replay however.

Alucard

Banned
I think they shouldn't let Crosby play, he still seems concussed, judging by his statements:

Also, holy fuck, just saw the Torres hit, he jumped right into his head, fuck.

I seriously think there must be factions forming in the locker room. This team doesn't seem cohesive right now.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Bollig got 2 mins for roughing and a 10 min misconduct for jumping Torres.

... for real? Bollig gonna get 1 game suspension, wait for it. Reason? Uhm... he could've avoided going after Torres... was a clean hit... uhm... It's Phoenix... Uhm...

Vilam

Maxis Redwood
Clem, you fucking rock. I'm so sorry I doubted you at times during the season. THANK YOU!

Fucking AMAZING come back! Stole the first game on the road, this is fucking HUGE!

BELIEVE RED!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
lol. preds asst coach just did an interview and was losing his shit. that locker room must have been insane during the break. preds better come out with some fire

purg3

slept with Malkin
These playoffs are fucking out of hand, the league is really fucking up here. People just need to be suspended for multiple games at this point, and I'm sure Shanaban and the league will make an example of someone this post season to deter players from this shit. Honestly should have started with the Weber incident.

image.php

Wasn't caught outside the net whole game!

Cagey

Banned
Over 82 games: 89.6% PK (league record).

3 playoff games against the fucking Florida Panthers: 40.0% PK (4/10).

Way to go, boys. Way to go.

Top Bottom