• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

E-DuB

I go for like 2 minutes to get some dinner and take a look at the Florida and NJ game and nearly spit out my scotch...Da Fuq man?!

Once again this Nashville Detroit game just doesn't seem like a playoff game for some reason, I guess it might be that it has been a pretty mild series compared to some of these other ones.

edit: STOP TAKING SHOTS FROM THE BOARDS, THEY ARE NOT GOING IN OR LEADING TO A REBOUND!!!!

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Once again this Nashville Detroit game just doesn't seem like a playoff game for some reason, I guess it might be that it has been a pretty mild series compared to some of these other ones.

probably just nashville's complete inability to get anything going offensively. no pace to the games.

Stubo

preds are at least making detroit go the length of the ice this period instead of just giving it to them at center ice
Still not liking the 7-0 shots stat though. Need to get some offensive plays going, preferably without risking any stupid turnovers.

Stubo

probably just nashville's complete inability to get anything going offensively. no pace to the games.
Perhaps it's been a bit tentative so far, but I feel more positive about the overall quality of the team than last year.

Disclaimer: I don't get to watch all of the games since I live in England and time difference is horrible.

Jakeh111

edit: STOP TAKING SHOTS FROM THE BOARDS, THEY ARE NOT GOING IN OR LEADING TO A REBOUND!!!!

I hear that, haven't watch a game in that series till today and its just somewhat boring

Tabris

Darryl Sutter to LA Kings at the end of practice "Art Ross". I like that they are showing respect but I rather they underestimated the impact.

No worries though, cause Good things happen.

Top Bottom