• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Marvie_3

Banned
WOOOOOOOO

JOIN ME FOR HUGS GAF

ib1kKoafBgmf6G.gif

Same honestly. What pisses me off is that the players never fucking learn.
You can thank the joke of a discipline system in the NHL for that.

Huge win tonight. Getting Brodeur pulled was icing. We needed to split the games in Jersey, and we met that so far. If we ride the wave and steal game 4 it would be cataclysmic for the Devs.

Definitely need to fix the start of the game but I love this teams resiliency. Always fighting.

ShaneB

You can thank the joke of a discipline system in the NHL for that.

Oh I know, I've ranted a few times in this thread with my opinions on that.

Yep. I don't understand how guys who make millions treat each other like this. Just baffling. Idiotic human beings.

Ex players always talk about policing the game themselves, and having a sense of respect for each other. It's a load of bullshit.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I don't see any head contact in that Torres/Hossa hit. He left his feet for sure, but it looks like Hossa got the worst of it when he fell to the ice and snapped his neck back.

calder

I don't see any head contact in that Torres/Hossa hit. He left his feet for sure, but it looks like Hossa got the worst of it when he fell to the ice and snapped his neck back.
Er, what do you think his shoulder hit then? An invisible barrier around Hossa's head?

Top Bottom