• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
YES! YES! Canucks, watch, fucking watch how it's handled in the east!! Pens, Sens, now I just need my Nucks to finish the hat trick!!

Ra\/en

Yeah Sens! great goal. Happy for those guys. Played with heart.

Alright Canucks. Don't embarrass yourselves. Let's do this. Win 1 please.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's a weird thing to be tied 2-2 in a series after never trailing for a single second in the entire series. That's playoff hockey for ya.

I'll be at the Garden again on Saturday for Game 5. Was hoping to see an elimination game. Oh well.

Aside from the shenanigans in Game 2, this has been a great series. I have a feeling we might be going 7.

FUCK..I swear OT is god damn curse for the Rangers in playoffs. This shit is going 7 games.

PLEASE FUCKING PRACTICE YOU PP!! You got 2 pp goals today but damn the rest were just horrible.

Alucard

Banned
Playoff hockey is so awesome. Watched the Pens dismantle Philly, the Sens shock the Rangers, and now CBC has seamlessly switched to the Kings/Canucks game. This is the greatest game on Earth. No sport touches playoff hockey. Not even the World Cup.

phelps-saiyan.gif

THIS TEAM.

Holy shit they refuse to quit.

t0mp

Playoff hockey is so awesome. Watched the Pens dismantle Philly, the Sens shock the Rangers, and now CBC has seamlessly switched to the Kings/Canucks game. This is the greatest game on Earth. No sport touches playoff hockey. Not even the World Cup.

I'm sick of hearing "LOLOLOL playoff hockey anything can happen"

pens/philly series is more like fucking pickup hockey at my local ice rink than playoff hockey. neither team will make it past the second round with this sort of play

Cagey

Banned
Keep trolling, Sens. Keep trolling. It eases my pain.

Also, this is hilarious:
Philadelphia Flyers Goaltending
Player SA GA Saves SV% TOI PIM
I. Bryzgalov 18 5 13 .722 23:07 0
S. Bobrovsky 18 5 13 .722 36:53 0

Cake Boss

Banned
AHHHVBHHBH SHEEEETTTT

I caouldnt react fast enough on gaf because I was playing with my balls when that shot went in, soon it went in I pinched my sack and hurt like motherfucker.

HAHHAHAHAVAHA PHOENIX EAT SHIT.

FLEEECED.

Alucard

Banned
I'm sick of hearing "LOLOLOL playoff hockey anything can happen"

pens/philly series is more like fucking pickup hockey at my local ice rink than playoff hockey. neither team will make it past the second round with this sort of play

We'll see. All depends on teams' styles. Again, I firmly believe that Philly was the worst possible draw that the Pens could have gotten in the first round. Next would be Ottawa. If they play the Bruins or Rangers, I like the Pens' chances. But...one game at a time.

Philly's going to re-focus for game 5.

Did they really call up Leighton?

Cake Boss

Banned
Anyone know how to download videos off the CBC website, because I believe they put up the game rightafter. Want to watch it on the bus tomorrow.

Heshinsi

"playing" dumb? unpossible
Can someone explain to me which of these teams is the #1 seed and which is the #8 seed? Cause I could have sworn the Canucks were supposed to be the better team :(

Top Bottom