• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

th3dude

Bullshit to kick Cooke out. He hasn't done a damn thing wrong this series .give him 2 for holding and be done with it. Oh and Flyers lol

Alucard

Banned
refs probably see him as a guy who could draw ire, i mean its over. Why does it matter if they throw him out.

yea you guys really need that 11th game clinching goal! they're just going to toss people.

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Probably a way of protecting Cooke more than anything else.

t0mp

pens in 7

bryz back to early season form. bob can't stop a shot.

overreact, call up leighton

lets up just as many goals

t0mp kills himself

10-3 isn't a hockey score

lol defense

lol goalie

lol

in b4 umad

i'll kill you, too

Dr.Acula

Banned
l20Jx.gif

I hope this doesn't go to overtime :|

Alucard

Banned
pens in 7

bryz back to early season form. bob can't stop a shot.

overreact, call up leighton

lets up just as many goals

t0mp kills himself

10-3 isn't a hockey score

lol defense

lol goalie

lol

in b4 umad

i'll kill you, too

You guys don't have much to worry about just yet. It's only one bizarro game. Start worrying if the Pens win game 5.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Most goals ever scored by both teams in a playoff series was 69 goals in 85. Philly-Pens are at 45 goals with only 4 games played, an average of 11.25 goals per game. They might break it. DESTINY

ZeroGravity

Most goals ever scored by both teams in a playoff series was 69 goals in 85. Philly-Pens are at 45 goals with only 4 games played, an average of 11.25 goals per game. They might break it. DESTINY
Call my crazy but I think Game 5 will be low scoring. It has to stop at some point...right?

Alucard

Banned
Call my crazy but I think Game 5 will be low scoring. It has to stop at some point...right?

Pretty sure most people thought that about games 3 and 4. With Bryz, Bob, and Fleury (waking up?) playing the way they have been, it's possible that things could continue on like this.

Ottawa is playing like a beast. Just need to put it in. Knowing the history of this team they wont after a game like this....still, theyre playing great which feels good.

Top Bottom