• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

railGUN

Banned
The Canucks don't look like they actually care.

What's been the story of this series? Has it just been Quick stoning them?

And tons of mental errors from normally dependable guys like Edler. Shit like (2) 5 on 3's from over the glass delay of games in the same period etc.

Razorskin

----- ------
We'll see. All depends on teams' styles. Again, I firmly believe that Philly was the worst possible draw that the Pens could have gotten in the first round. Next would be Ottawa. If they play the Bruins or Rangers, I like the Pens' chances. But...one game at a time.

Philly's going to re-focus for game 5.

Did they really call up Leighton?
He cleared waivers yesterday.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Game 1: Canucks take way too many penalties, Queens make them pay
Game 2: ... let's not talk about it, 2 SHG and 1 PPG for Queens -> we lose
Game 3: Both teams play tight defensively, we get shitloads of shots but no goal because of awesome Quick play, make a few defensive mistakes and Queens make us pay.
Game 4: ........?

They don't.

They haven't given a shit since they took that trip to Ottawa.

That's the story this series. The Kings are playing playoff hockey. The Canucks can't wait to hit the greens.

the LA Kings 4th line is dominating the canucks 4th of july party
Fucking Queens. Just can't give Kesler a break can they?

t0mp

We'll see. All depends on teams' styles. Again, I firmly believe that Philly was the worst possible draw that the Pens could have gotten in the first round. Next would be Ottawa. If they play the Bruins or Rangers, I like the Pens' chances. But...one game at a time.

Philly's going to re-focus for game 5.

Did they really call up Leighton?

They called up their "Black Aces" meaning like 6-8 players from the Phantoms were called up because they didn't make the playoffs. These black aces practice on their own to stay fresh for emergency purposes. Leighton was one of them, but he's our fourth goalie according to philly writers.

Hoping to see JVR back for game 5, but it may be a stretch. Rinaldo fucking blows and it's laughable that he's on the third line with actual talent. fuck off lavy, you should be extremely embarrassed.

Puddles

Banned
I love Kopitar so much. Great first period by the Kings. We've almost doubled Vancouver in shots. Just need to keep playing at this level for two more periods.

t0mp

Philadelphia Flyers:
#Flyers GM Paul Holmgren: Nicklas Grossmann has an upper body injury. He is listed as day-to-day.

and we're done. rumor is: concussion.

our D is god-awful with our best defender now hurt again.

our goalie doesn't know how to stop a puck

and for 2 periods i don't think we got it out of our zone. the worst hockey I've ever witnessed. feels bad man.

Cake Boss

Banned
It's depressing. Coming off the high of the Sens win... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO... only to watch this, and it's lifeless.

NHorj.gif

bardia

What's sad is that I'm not even surprised the Canucks are playing this bad, they've been playing this bad since the game against Boston. Fans just thought they were coasting and saving it for the play offs, that was complete bullshit though.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shit, I just realized I have tickets with some friends to the Tribeca Film Festival exactly when Game 7 of the Rangers-Sens series would be. Fuck.

Gotta win this in 6, Rangers!

iqubal

Banned
Being a die hard canuck fan that I am, I plan to trade in my copy of NHL 12 for Tiger woods PGA tour 13 tomorrow.....only so I can emulate them in the off season as well.

Smiley90

Regular season position I believe.

Yeah I think we'll end up with the 26th pick even if we lose in the first round of the playoffs. :( 27&28 go to Conference Final losers, 29&30 to SCFinalists, rest gets sorted based on division winners & regular season standings... If I'm not completely mistaken.

Smiley90

A POWERPLAY GOAL? DANIEL BACK? WHAT IS THIS MADNESS IS THIS THE CHANGE? -cue LA goal-

Top Bottom