• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Hey Detroit, the Pens are on the verge of elimination and they are trying to actually win, why can't you guys do the same thing?

Signed,

man on a bridge.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
psmsc.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Jesus christ the Wings look fucking terrible right now. So fucking lazy and slow. They can't even make simple short passes without bobbling them or completely missing the puck. They are just not into this game.

Alucard

Banned
Pens with a lead heading into the third. I've got a weird feeling about this. Could go either way, but I'm hoping my 5-2 prediction comes true.

Tabris

Can someone that isn't Marvie, wsox or Revenant watch this video and tell me the difference between this and the Torres hit except 1995 and 2012?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYQf9cxzJFg

Looks like the exact same thing. I understand they want to get this out of the game, but it is a hockey hit where he just jumped a bit too much and accidently hit the head instead of hitting the chest as intended.

You can't take these hits out of the game in my opinion, you just have to penalize when players jump into the hit and suspend when they accidently hit the head so they are more careful with these hits, but that kind of hit is essential to keeping this game as it is in my opinion. What they should be focusing on is reducing the impact of shoulder pads.

Now things like punches to the back of the head, elbows, etc... that's what needs to be taken out of the game.

Revenant

someone needed to pick up that banana peel on the ice. Rinne could have gotten hurt.

Torres left his feet before the hit Tabris. If you don't know why that's a penalty then you need to pick a different sport.

Top Bottom