• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Igladius

Neo Member
Hey, anyone know where I can watch the Wings @ Preds game 5? ESPN doesn't have the game cast. I hope this isn't a question that will get me banned...

Alucard

Banned
Dumb penalties all around. Malkin cost 'em there. Fuck.

Feel good about the Pens' chances if they can just stay out of the fucking box.

Bryz looks like he might play decently tonight. Pens can't afford to give the Flyers chances.

Solo

Ladies and gentlemen, your Pittsburgh Penguins!

raptor53j7y.gif

th3dude

Dumb penalties all around. Malkin cost 'em there. Fuck.

Feel good about the Pens' chances if they can just stay out of the fucking box.

Bryz looks like he might play decently tonight. Pens can't afford to give the Flyers chances.

Gotta stay outta the box man. I can't handle this.

Socreges

Banned
"Oh what a stop by Fleury"

I honestly feel like I haven't heard that during this entire series.

"We've got a penalty"

That's more like it.

Yeah, still this series has been Rinne vs Detroit, without him I have a feeling we would be up in this series and not down 3-1.
Rinne has been "the difference" for a while now. He was phenomenal last year against Vancouver. Won't be going away anytime soon either, so better get used to him.

That's gonna be game, Detroit is showing no urgency or care for this game, just like most of us figured. Here comes Nashville's boring D now to seal it up.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I see this being another awful hockey night with both the Pens and Preds winning. My hate for this team is reaching critical levels.
If Detroit can just get one lucky ass cheap goal to tie this up, they actually have a chance. That's how they always seem to get back into games they have no business being in. But if the Preds go up 2-0, they won't have a chance.

If Detroit can just get one lucky ass cheap goal to tie this up, they actually have a chance. That's how they always seem to get back into games they have no business being in. But if the Preds go up 2-0, they won't have a chance.

Yup, sadly I have no clue how we are going to get a lucky bounce, they haven't really went our way at all this series.

Top Bottom