• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Alucard

Banned
Pens getting a lot of decent chances. They need to score ASAP

Yeah. They're in the zone, but Philly's keeping 'em to the outside. Just need to keep launching stuff on goal and hope they get one before the 10 minute mark. One of Bryz's rebounds needs to land on a Pens stick.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
6zhB8.jpg

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Pens do WAY too much screwing around with the puck on the PP.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Wow...I believe Pens-age was criticizing Wings-age last week for being so defeatist.

It's still not over.

C Jones

Wow...I believe Pens-age was criticizing Wings-age last week for being so defeatist.

It's still not over.

I'm usually pretty optimistic but I feel like I've seen this movie before. The team just doesn't have it today. And Flyers have done a great job defensively in frustrating the Pens, forcing them to the outside and blocking shots. I really wish the Pens played this puck possession game when holding the lead in games 1 and 2...

Top Bottom