• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Socreges

Banned
Those Carter/Richards trades are looking better every day. May not be the difference this year, but once Couturier and Schenn get a bit more experience under their belt...

Call me biased but that was another weak call.
Would be weak anywhere else on the ice, but the fact that the hold prevented him from a neat wrap-around was why it was called, I'm sure.

Acid08

Banned
It's been terrific hockey, it's why all these penalties are annoying. Good playoff hockey the refs know to tuck the whistles away more.

I'm hoping for the opposite with our series :lol

Blues get away with so much bullshit in the neutral zone, hope to see more of it called.

th3dude

It's been terrific hockey, it's why all these penalties are annoying. Good playoff hockey the refs know to tuck the whistles away more.

Yea. Sad to hear about all these penalties. Funny thing is Dingleberry was bitching that the refs in the Pens/Flyers game are blowing the whistle too much. There have been 2 penalties through 2 periods. I'm sure you guys over on CNBC would love only 2 penalties.

Wow i know Jags had to do something and I know that is interference but come on that is embellishment to a T by Crosby.
And fuck when are the flyers going to get a powerplay...

untitled-13atk84.gif

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I mean, like who has actually seen any of these penalties before they're called? What the fuck just happened?
Gary Bettman in the crowd. It's like a proven statistical fact. Any time he's at a game in the Playoffs, the refs get scared and have to look good so they call every stupid thing.

EDIT -

LOL Babcock

"The story of the game has been the number of penalties"....Babs grins...."These are the two least penalized teams in the NHL, so what's the difference?"

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
holy fuck so many penalties on both sides in the Preds / Wings game, let them play damn it

Tawpgun

Has someone decked Crosby yet?

Do it plz.

EDIT: Can someone shoop a small bruins logo on the chest of my avatar? Don't have the photoshoops on this computer. PM it to me.

Top Bottom