• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

untitled-108xbmo.gif

calder

Terrible 5 on 3. Like Jets bad, wow. Don't bother shooting ever Preds, and when you do don't worry about hitting the net

SpacLock

Wings PK is probably better 3-on-5 than 4-on-5.

I really think this will be a great series once the refs stop calling 6 penalties per period.

It wouldn't be series if they didn't. Like Ken and Mick said, the Wings are +55 when it's 5 on 5 and the Preds are fucking +8.

Those weak ass penalties drove me nuts.

Cake Boss

Banned
That offside is a makeup call for the icing earlier.

The difference thata going to be in this series is Fleury, he just saved 2 sure goals in this period alone.

If the Wings can keep killing penalties like that, there goes the Predators' greatest advantage. Considering that Nashville's goal was a fluke, I'm not all that disappointed with the Wings.

Problem is, we need somebody to tranquilize these refs. Way too trigger-happy.

Canucks lines for tonight are bizarre.

I think they're just anticipating the Kings being overtly physical so they're giving Lappy some more ice time. And they need Raymond to produce.
They're like 8-1 or something without Daniel though so I don't really think it matters who they put on that first line.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Helm out for the rest of the game because of whatever happened to his wrist toward the end of the period. DANG IT!! No luck this game right now.
Oh what a fucking surprise. I'm shocked! Oh wait, no I'm not, look at what I wrote 3 pages back about not dressing him tonight. Stupid fucking morons and dressing guys that are hurt. Even if it's not his leg, he's going to play tentative and too safe which can lead to other injuries.

pringles

Helm out for the rest of the game because of whatever happened to his wrist toward the end of the period. DANG IT!! No luck this game right now.
This is gonna be rough. Crazy bad luck for Helmer.. fight his way back just in time for Game 1, hurt wrist instead. Better not be serious..

edit: sounds like his wrist was cut by a skate blade. :-/ so it could either keep him out for a while or be something small and they're just keeping him out as a precaution.

Oh what a fucking surprise. I'm shocked! Oh wait, no I'm not, look at what I wrote 3 pages back about not dressing him tonight. Stupid fucking morons and dressing guys that are hurt. Even if it's not his leg, he's going to play tentative and too safe which can lead to other injuries.

But that is the thing, it wasn't his leg, this was totally separate and weird incident, so I don't blame him for it, he was playing just fine too which was the thing. This was a freak accident, I just hope it isn't too serious and he can be back quickly.

Great, he went to the hospital they just announced.

Top Bottom