• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Slurmer

Banned
No more turnovers at the blue line jagr...wouldn't mind seeing that line shaken up

Edit:god Schenn is awesome.

Flyers were better team for most of that period despite killing 2 penalties. Keep it up in the third and you have to expect they'll get a powerplay, and I think they have a shot for OT

And just as the TSN announcers were saying Detroit is getting peppered with shots and are lucky to only be down one...they score! Don't really care who wins that series because while I do like Rinne, who wouldn't want to see more Datsyuk?

1-1

untitled-12oily3.gif

Socreges

Banned
Love the staggered 4:30/5:00pm games. If one game is in commercial or intermission, the other game is live. Very good for my non-Canucks hockey ADD.

Revenant

Shut the hell up. That was about as blatant as they get.

are you accusing Zetterberg of taking a penalty? you heinous brute! Clearly the Nashville player just wanted the stick Zetterberg scored with to sell on Ebay to pay for the Bridgestone Arena's electric bill.

Top Bottom