• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Socreges

Banned
Cake Boss very nearly has the Tabris effect on the Senators with his hate-filled and salty ways, but I'll still be cheering for them throughout, I think. The ultimate underdog.

Btw, welcome back, OnPoint. That was one of the weakest bans I've ever seen. I can understand why they'd want to protect groups of 'different orientation', but one or two mods seem to be way too sensitive.

Interesting, I never hear anything about the Panthers on any of the hockey shows I watch, or online info. Maybe the balance of power in the East is shifting.
Well because the previous hacks for management prospects were sent out too early. Now though with Tallon, Dineen, Santos we have a crew interested in giving time for prospects to mature.

In the wings Markstrom in net (next year), Rau, Bjustard, Trocheck, and Huberdeau (beast mode prospect). Team has a great future.

Socreges

Banned
There was about a 48-hour span where the Leafs were ahead of the Sens in the standings and a bunch of Leafs fans were saying "LOLOTTAWA", etc... laughs soon turned to tears.

Cake Boss

Banned
Cake Boss very nearly has the Tabris effect on the Senators with his hate-filled and salty ways.

51690_o.gif

Top Bottom