• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Cake Boss

Banned
facepalm.jpg

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
This is fucking bullshit. Rangers will win this series now.

Cake Boss

Banned
Like I said pre game, Tim fucking Peel.

Ever since the coach called him out to the media in January, hes been a fucking classless dick.

pestul

Refs basically decided this one with that call on foligno. Too bad.

Yep. They ruined this one. The colour commentary on that segment was brutal too. I mean, not one of them friggin' mentioned the check forcing him in.. only his history of hitting. Fuck sakes.

Come on Sens.. you're a good comeback team. You can do this.

I am still in shock that they blew that call like that. If they had just made it off setting penalties it would have been fine, but to give a team a 5-3 in a playoff game for no reason is horrible. If that had happened to the Pens the league would come out and apologize.

LJ11

Stepan pulling a Lazarus. About time they tried a backdoor play on the PP, they don't respect our point shot, might as well bring him down.

Now that Pitt is out league focus rolls to New York

Why the fuck would the focus roll to the team/coach that's been shitting all over the Penguins/the NHL? Torts has been calling out officials and the league forever, to the point where he's accused them of fixing games (Winter Classic), they'd choose to help him why?

There's no conspiracy, just shitty ref work.

Top Bottom