• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

~Kinggi~

Banned
Please dont let this thread devolve into bitching about bad calls. Teams all over the place have bad calls against them. I honestly dont even pay attention anymore. I just think 'ah shit power-play shit sucks'.

pestul

Yeah, Ottawa shouldn't have shit the bed.. but a 5 on 3 goal on a terrible call really messes with the flow. Lots of game left at least.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
So you're saying there's a conspiracy

What I'm saying is that the NHL has never shown favoritism towards the Rangers like they have with the Pens. So to suggest that the league is "fixing" to have to Rangers to win is a silly thing to claim.

What I'm saying is that the NHL has never shown favoritism towards the Rangers like they have with the Pens. So to suggest that the league is "fixing" to have to Rangers to win is a silly thing to claim.

But suggesting the league is "fixing" things against the Rangers isn't a silly thing to claim.

That was hardly a freebie for the Rangers. have you NOT seen their PP this series? lol I wouldn't call it a meltdown but some Ranger players clearly have their groove back.

gcubed

I was facetiously using the Pens NHL "conspiracy" and tongue in cheek making that comment. Such bitterness, I guess being on the edge of shitting the bed in a series causes anger issues.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Is NBC broadcasting all the games online as well? I watched a game this weekend on there and it was great.

Or was that just a one time afternoon game thing.

I can't see any links at least.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Is NBC broadcasting all the games online as well? I watched a game this weekend on there and it was great.

Or was that just a one time afternoon game thing.

I can't see any links at least.

NBC only does weekened deals. Their network covers the other games across 4 channels.

Top Bottom