• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT| "The Cup is our destiny this year."

Can't blame Luongo. He played well.

Edler was brutal.

And the Canucks need to focus more on scoring than drawing penalties, because their PP isn't getting it done.

CCF23

I'm not really that worried. I doubt they can play another game being that undisciplined. None of our top players could get into the game because we were killing penalties all fucking night.

It's one you try and throw away as a one-off. Credit to LA for (kind of) taking advantage, even though they were pretty terrible on the million PP's they got.

What did we do? :(

I think he's talking about the diving which really does need to stop.

qwOmH.png

1. lucky pierre

The middle man in a 3-way buttfuck. Also known as the French Sandwich
As the black balls were slapping off his quivering ass, Pierre thought to himself, "you're so Lucky Pierre"
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=lucky+pierre

Wut.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Seems like Canucks-age has as many members as every other NHL-age combined.

Didn't Soc just recently dig out and update the Alliance sheet? Where did that go, does anyone have it at hand?

Also, my cheering for tomorrow will be:

Go Sharks
Go Hawks (because I want to play them later on)
Go Ottawa
Go Caps

Also, how come the Florida-NJ series doesn't start until friday oO

Did they? I never noticed. Haha.

Evidently repeating it 4 times worked then, because you noticed it :D I think after I noticed it they said it at least twice again, it was quite funny.

Tabris

I'm sick of the poor officiating deciding the game. Have teams bang against us, no calls on them. Have us bang against them, called on every single hit. Kesler getting a penalty for snow shower? The phantom hand pass which cost us that last chance? Henrik constantly being waived out of the circle for talking with the ref? How can we win with that? So now we have to play much more conservative and then LA gets to have free reign on us like BOS did.

Before you cry salt, just wait until your team plays. Almost every team has something to complain about today. Horrible officiating all around.

Revenant

I'm sick of the poor officiating deciding the game. Have teams bang against us, no calls on them. Have us bang against them, called on every single hit. Kesler getting a penalty for snow shower? The phantom hand pass which cost us that last chance? Henrik constantly being waived out of the circle for talking with the ref? How can we win with that? So now we have to play much more conservative and then LA gets to have free reign on us like BOS did.

Before you cry salt, just wait until your team plays. Almost every team has something to complain about today. Horrible officiating all around.

SI4zw.gif

snack

That blown offside call in the PHI/PIT game was brutal.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.

Dude, most calls were our own fault and unnecessary. I'm talking 2 consecutive delay of game penalties leading to 2 consecutive 5on3's kind of bad. No way the Canucks can play that way on Friday.

EDIT:

That blown offside call in the PHI/PIT game was brutal.

yeah that's true. Also, Goaltender Interference calls are the worst. Don't get called when they should, get called all the time when they shouldn't.

also, found this:

edJZ3.gif

Top Bottom