• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

"Glendale spokeswoman: City is postponing Tuesday’s planned Coyotes discussion. City Council is now set to get public update on Coyotes deal at Thursday meeting. Time to be determined."

Ruh roh.

Marvie_3

Banned
"Glendale spokeswoman: City is postponing Tuesday’s planned Coyotes discussion. City Council is now set to get public update on Coyotes deal at Thursday meeting. Time to be determined."

Ruh roh.

Delaying the lease details to give Goldwater less time to react. Either that or Bettman is finally putting a bullet in the Coyotes.

Socreges

Banned
For Vokoun, Caps get a seventh rounder. 2 mil for 2 years.

Interesting move. Should help fleury's workload next year
What does that mean for BEST GOALTENDING TANDEM IN THE NHL Fleury+Johnson???

Honestly, very good signing. Vokoun clearly just wants a championship given how cheap he's been had for. Is that $1M or $2M per year?

I've said like 5 things in the last two months.... So basically, you're wrong. ;)
I know, it's been awesome.

:D

Quick

Banned
Seeing E3 across the street from the Staples Center is pretty...surreal. I've been watching the conferences and general coverage on TV and on my PC all day.

You essentially have nerds on one side, and (wannabe) jocks on the other.

dream

I am so attracted to American Idol's Pia Toscano but can we PLEASE get someone new to sing the anthem at home games.

Microsoft announced at their PC at E3 today that gamecenter&espn are coming to Xbox live, just fyi. I wonder if they'll also have blackout-restrictions in place on xbox live... :/

This is unbelievably good news for me.

Of course, it's just as good as my current laptop + HDMI setup... But y'know... XBOX.

I love what bish tweeted though...

"Do you love hockey" *mild scattered applause* Los Angeles doesn't deserve the Kings #E3

I don't know whether to be happy that Gagne is suiting up or still pissed off that Loktionov isn't.

And now I leave this thread until much later, because I have to record the game.

Alucard

Banned
Vokoun for a 7th rounder? I'll take that risk. I suppose this means that Johnson's days are probably numbered. I wonder if they'll try to trade him for a pick soon.

I immediately feel more confident about the Pens' goalie situation with this signing. Best backup close to 40 years old.

cube444

Vokoun for a 7th rounder? I'll take that risk. I suppose this means that Johnson's days are probably numbered. I wonder if they'll try to trade him for a pick soon.

I immediately feel more confident about the Pens' goalie situation with this signing. Best backup close to 40 years old.

How long before he comes the Pens #1 goalie next season? Probably the playoffs?

Sanjuro

For a seventh rounder? Ten times out of ten, yes.

Top Bottom