• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '12 Playoffs |OT2| NHL ratings up 50%; GAF ratings down 90%

Cagey

Banned
Gentlemen's sweep as worst-case secured.

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

Heretic

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

I AINT HEARD NO FAT LADY
no-fat-lady.jpg

Yes!!! Not on the Ducks' 5 year anniversary of their Cup win!!! Sorry, Clydefrog. He was at today''s game, right?

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Well, hopefully the Kings win it next game. So few teams win the Cup on home ice, I don't really think a building full of fairweather fans deserve to see it. Assy thing to say I guess, but that's how I roll.

Well, hopefully the Kings win it next game. So few teams win the Cup on home ice, I don't really think a building full of fairweather fans deserve to see it. Assy thing to say I guess, but that's how I roll.

Fitting for them to win on the road with their record.

With how many who seem to now be huge Kings fans, I would say it is a pretty fair thing to say right now.

Heretic

Ducks were the last team to win the Cup at home. 5 years ago TODAY! This day remains sacred!!!

Cake Boss

Banned
Just once I would like to see the home crowd to be able to experience their team win the cup in their arena. I can't remember the last time a team did it.

Cagey

Banned
Also, while that penalty call against Clarkie was utter bullshit, the goal itself was earned. No excuse to give up a PP goal within seconds of the penalty starting, I don't give a damn how terrible the call was. Bad penalty calls give an increased opportunity to score... they don't just auto-tally one. That was terrible.

Got back from the game. Sucks we couldn't close it on home ice especially considering how well we played in game 3, but oh well. Devils played great. Hopefully we can finish them out next game.

Also I'm a little disappointed from our crowd tonight. During the last 5 minutes or so of the 3rd I had to tell everyone to get off their asses and cheer (this was before the devil's scored their second). And it also bugged me a bit how the loudest we got was from a Will Ferrell led chant via jumbotron. Maybe everyone was tired from cheering in game 3 or maybe everyone was nervous, but I expected a lot more from our crowd for a Stanley Cup fucking finals game.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Yeah, everyone was tired from cheering in Game 3. That was probably it.

Yeah games in which you could win the Stanley Cup at home happen all the time, cut them some slack for not cheering all the time. Just gonna do it next time or so, w/e.

Top Bottom