• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

neogaf.png

Credit to NintenDan for the banner.

Welcome to the OT for NeoGAF's NHL 13 team, Counting Bettman's Zeroes. This is for players who still wish to join up with a NeoGAF club who would like to play in a bit less competitive (and a bit more fun) environment than the other NeoGAF clubs, but still want to put up good records and improve upon their game.

Our focus is primarily on enjoying the game. However, winning is still our top priority.

---

OCTOBER PRO DIVISION CHAMPIONS!

Current Record (as of 10/29/12 2 AM CDT): 50-21-6

The records will be updated every Sunday.

Club Page

Regular Season Results
Code:
October: 50-21-6
September: 63-56-9

Playoff Results:
Code:
October: Pro Division Champions!
September: Pro Division Champions!

Playoff Leaders:
Code:
Stammer91 - 12
CrazedArabMan - 7
BigJonsson25 - 1

Goals:
wsoxfan1214 - 9
Stammer91 - 6
CrazedArabMan - 5

Assists:
wsoxfan1214 - 7
Stammer91 - 5
CrazedArabMan - 2
BigJonsson25 - 1

Plus/Minus
wsoxfan1214 - 18
Stammer91 -18
CrazedArabMan - 6
BigJonsson25 - 3
xalienxangelx - 3

Roster:

Code:
Forwards

[U][B]Jersey No.   Gamertag              Position          Favorite NHL Team   [/B][/U]
[B]#2[/B]           RINSE22               RW                Toronto Maple Leafs
[B]#13[/B]          Magicman08            RW/LW             Detroit Red Wings
[B]#90[/B]          CrazedArabMan [B](A)[/B]     C/RW              Detroit Red Wings
[B]?[/B]            Coldplay619           LW/RW             Washington Capitals
[B]?[/B]            SpectreFire           RW/LW             Vancouver Riots

Code:
Defense

[U][B]Jersey No.   Gamertag              Position          Favorite NHL Team   [/B][/U]
[B]#17[/B]          Smiley90              RD/LD             Vancouver Riots
[B]#25[/B]          BigJonsson25          RD/LD             Toronto Maple Leafs
[B]#27[/B]          Like 27 Beavers       D/G               Chicago Blackhawks
[B]#36[/B]          xalienxangelx         LD                Philadelphia Flyers 
[B]?[/B]            Fixed1979             RD                Chicago Blackhawks(?)

Code:
Goalies

[B]#9[/B]           wsoxfan1214 [B](C)[/B]       G                 Chicago Blackhawks

Records:

Code:
Goals
wsoxfan1214 - 265
Stammer91 - 134
CrazedArabMan - 47
jumpinmonkeys14 - 15
Smiley90 - 9

Assists
wsoxfan1214 - 137
Stammer91 - 112
CrazedArabMan - 43
jumpinmonkeys14 - 27
like 27 beavers - 22

Stammer91 - 246
CrazedArabMan - 90
jumpinmonkeys14 - 42
Smiley90 - 29

Plus/Minus
wsoxfan1214 - 99
Stammer91 - 86
jumpinmonkeys14 - 19
Fixed1979 - 7
RINSE22 - 1
Coldplay619 - 1

Penalty Minutes
wsoxfan1214 - 373
Stammer91 - 186
xalienxangelx - 81
jumpinmonkeys14 - 66
like 27 beavers - 58

Power Play Goals
wsoxfan1214 - 30
Stammer91 - 20
CrazedArabMan - 7
jumpinmonkeys14 - 3
Socreges - 2

Short-Handed Goals
wsoxfan1214 - 13
Stammer91 - 6
CrazedArabMan - 3
jumpinmonkeys14 - 2

Hits
Stammer91 - 105
wsoxfan1214 - 73
Smiley90 - 61
like 27 beavers - 36
xalienxangelx - 35

Blocked Shots
like 27 beavers - 45
wsoxfan1214 - 27
xalienxangelx - 24
Smiley90 - 22
Stammer91 - 21

Shots
wsoxfan1214 - 1923
Stammer91 - 945
CrazedArabMan - 418
Smiley90 - 146
jumpinmonkeys14 - 130

Shooting Percentage
Socreges - 20.6%
Stammer91 - 14.2%
wsoxfan1214 - 13.8%
jumpinmonkeys14 - 11.5%
CrazedArabMan - 11.2%

Code:
Goalie Records

Saves
wsoxfan1214 - 1524

Goals Allowed
wsoxfan1214 - 195

Save Percentage
wsoxfan1214 - .840

Goals Against Average
wsoxfan1214 - 3.18

Most Goalie Wins
wsoxfan1214 - 33
like 27 beavers - 1

Shutouts
wsoxfan1214 - 5

Links/Videos:

wsoxfan1214 to CrazedArabMan

Sox Save
Sox's incredibl
y shitty
OT goal

Smiley's "incredible" snipe
Sox through the legs
Smiley's "Look, ma! No hands!" goal
Crazed's Dangle
Sox dangle
Stammer's 4OT Goal

How to Join:

Send me a PM or send a message to wsoxfan1214 on Xbox Live with your jersey number and preferred position. That's it; you're in! If you have a friend outside of GAF who you would like to play, contact myself of post in the thread about it. We'll try to make room as best we can for them. However, if the locker room has too many people in it, NeoGAF members will get priority.

Club Rules:

It all boils down to one thing - don't be an ass. If you're being abrasive and pissing everyone else off on the club, we will warn you twice before removing you from the club. This three strikes and you're out policy will not be negotiable. Homophobic/hateful player names will be grounds for instant removal from the club. Use your head.

Playoff spots will be determined by games played in the current season.

Awards/Accomplishments:

jp9ms.jpg
hqNhj.jpg

And with that terrible OP, away we go!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
No need to get all uppity. We are after difference markets.

But you were still the third official post

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
That will be decided soon enough!

But we'll always be the second team created

Marvie_3

Banned
We need a 4th GAF club so we can have tournaments.

Not really.

We'd get sick of winning every one of them.

NBPK 4 lyfe

Looks like we have a mexican standoff here boys.

Better start digging ditches. Gonna get ugly when NHL 13 is out.

Don't really know if I will sign up this year, didn't really play much last year mostly due to time and just the BS that constantly happens, and with GM Connected taking up most of my time, don't know if I will want to or not... Hmmm... decisions...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Don't really know if I will sign up this year, didn't really play much last year mostly due to time and just the BS that constantly happens, and with GM Connected taking up most of my time, don't know if I will want to or not... Hmmm... decisions...

Well this team will definitely be less time intensive/not have the time-requirements the other team has... so you could just join and play whenever you have time.

I know the feeling, I have Guild Wars 2 and GM connected... not to mention school and work.

Like he said, you can just play when you can. Don't make me drop by Detroit with a lead pipe.

Well this team will definitely be less time intensive/not have the time-requirements the other team has... so you could just join and play whenever you have time.

I know the feeling, I have Guild Wars 2 and GM connected... not to mention school and work.

Screw it, throw me up there then.

GT: CrazedArabMan
Position: Center/Right Wing
Year: I guess this is my 3rd year I think? Though I never played it much but I think I started with NHL 10.
Favorite Team: Banners!!! aka: Detroit Red Wings

Like he said, you can just play when you can. Don't make me drop by Detroit with a lead pipe.

You would probably get shot if you walked into Detroit/Flint, us Michigananders even know not to go to Detroit without an armored car/tank, small militia, and enough guns and ammo to takeover a small country.

Smiley90

Year: I guess this is my 3rd year I think? Though I never played it much but I think I started with NHL 10.

I don't think we're counting "NHL Game Years", but "years on the team", with hopes that the team exists for longer :D my first NHL was 99 for what it's worth.

You would probably get shot if you walked into Detroit/Flint, us Michigananders even know not to go to Detroit without an armored car/tank, small militia, and enough guns and ammo to takeover a small country.

Good shit.

it's your first year on this team.

I'm going to buy a bulletproof vest for when I go watch the Hawks in Detroit anyways. COME AT ME BRO.

I don't think we're counting "NHL Game Years", but "years on the team", with hopes that the team exists for longer :D my first NHL was 99 for what it's worth.

That's what I meant, I started doing EASHL in NHL 10.

Edit: Ah I see above now, nvm then. One year it is!

I'm going to buy a bulletproof vest for when I go watch the Hawks in Detroit anyways. COME AT ME BRO.

Haha, well if you need extra security, you know who to contact.

Edit: Also, you said I can get some of my buddies as well who aren't on GAF for this team?

The other club guys won't be laughing when I prove I am the best GM in the GM Connected league!!!
I'm so getting screwed in the random draft, I can feel it

Also Wsox, I need to talk to them to see if they are interested, and if they are I'll send you the info then.

The other club guys won't be laughing when I prove I am the best GM in the GM Connected league!!!
I'm so getting screwed in the random draft, I can feel it

Also Wsox, I need to talk to them to see if they are interested, and if they are I'll send you the info then.

Don't worry, it'll fuck me even harder.

And aight, sounds good.

Smiley90

We should probably get started on jersey ideas too, shouldn't we..... wsox?

We should probably get started on jersey ideas too, shouldn't we..... wsox?

I'm starting on them tomorrow.

As for invites, they'll go out next Thursday. I get paid then and will pick up the game. I'd advise using the first two days to practice and get whatever cards you can.

Smiley90

Just fyi, the NHL companion app (for GM connected & HUT) is now out for the iOS appstore, it's free!

Cake Boss

Banned
Where the fuck is the android version?

Gonna go pick it at FS, would be on all day, hit me up with invites to do some clubor something.FUCKING HYPED, cant wait to destroy dem kids.

Smiley90

App is iOS only ANDROID SUCKKKEEEERS -cough- no really, it's iOS only :/

Hoping my game will arrive today...

Also, who in here is planning on playing this game for the next year and not just the next few months? -serioua face-

Top Bottom