• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

So not only is it exclusive to Apple devices, but I need a new model to run an app? Fuck you, Apple. This is why you're a piece of shit company.

I think a few others are on. If I'm not on when you guys (without an inv) are on, send the co-captain a friend request. I'll be on around an hour and a half from now.

Yeah, Matt texted me and told me. Having all the fun while I'm in psych. Going to put together the records page before Astronomy.

And another nice win. You're doing good at D. Just a few tiny things.

1) Stay maybe a TINY bit more back. Nothing huge. Just a foot or two. Just make sure you're never ahead of the forwards unless you have a breakaway or have a great reason to pinch.
2) The pokechecking in this game is stupid. As a defenseman, just get the puck and get it to someone else within 2-3 seconds or you'll likely get stripped.
3) Experiment with the pass a bit and holding it down longer.
4) Try practicing passes up the board when the winger is on it.

You're doing an awesome job, like the rest of our dmen are, so those are just small things. Really happy with our dmen.

Fixed1979

And another nice win. You're doing good at D. Just a few tiny things.

1) Stay maybe a TINY bit more back. Nothing huge. Just a foot or two. Just make sure you're never ahead of the forwards unless you have a breakaway or have a great reason to pinch.
2) The pokechecking in this game is stupid. As a defenseman, just get the puck and get it to someone else within 2-3 seconds or you'll likely get stripped.
3) Experiment with the pass a bit and holding it down longer.
4) Try practicing passes up the board when the winger is on it.

You're doing an awesome job, like the rest of our dmen are, so those are just small things. Really happy with our dmen.

Definately have alot of rust to get out, it's been awhile, so any advice is appreciated.

Definately have alot of rust to get out, it's been awhile, so any advice is appreciated.

You're playing well. Like I said, they're just small things to tweak. You'll be a hell of a defenseman if you can manage to work all of those out, as you're already kicking some ass.

Updated the OP with the record, records and video. Great games today, guys.

Fixed1979

Are people planning on being around tonight?

Also anyone know a good place to get a charge cable for the MS wireless headset? Why MS didn't use a mini/micro-USB is beyond me.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Sent in a join request if I'm still welcome ;) (also wsox still has a PM from a few days ago? :p )

I can play C/RD/LD preferably, or Winger if needed. Atm I have a boostpack for d-man only, but I'll buy a C boostpack if needed. I see only Crazed is written in as a C atm so I figure that position is most needed?

Sent in a join request if I'm still welcome ;) (also wsox still has a PM from a few days ago? :p )

I can play C/RD/LD preferably, or Winger if needed. Atm I have a boostpack for d-man only, but I'll buy a C boostpack if needed. I see only Crazed is written in as a C atm so I figure that position is most needed?

Yeah, I mostly just play LW at the moment.

Smiley90

Yeah, I mostly just play LW at the moment.

Then who plays C? :D kk I'll buy a C boostpack once I'm home, going 2way Center. Also have a 2way Dman going.

Hit pro1 last night, good times! Stupid EA servers were lagging pretty badly at times though and kicked me too -.-

EDIT: actually I think PWF will be better.

Smiley90

I'll be on to play in a bit if my roommate isn't hogging the TV with Dragon's Den or some shit.

Smiley90

Spectre and me lost 1 in OT, then won 1! So... Yeah. We're calling it a night too. Wasn't too bad. :p

'Grats to Spectre on his first goal. Good to see you guys got a win after the rest of us all shit the bed yesterday.

Hopping on in a moment.

Smiley90

'Grats to Spectre on his first goal. Good to see you guys got a win after the rest of us all shit the bed yesterday.

Hopping on in a moment.

We only lost the first one in OT after our goalie decided to let in a super weak shot 5hole after a faceoff, too. I don't think I'll have time to go on tonight, but I'll be on pretty much all day tomorrow.

Smiley90

I don't get this game.

"Oh, you finally snapped a losing streak? Here, let me not count a shot that went INSIDE THE FUCKING NET."

Next game? Here, have a goalie that lets THREE fucking floaters squirt five-hole.

Fuck this.

I see, you guys need some Canucks to show you how to win? What's today's record :/ again, I don't think I'll be able to come on tonight, or if then at like 1am PST... But all day tomorrow to set the record straight.

I see, you guys need some Canucks to show you how to win? What's today's record :/ again, I don't think I'll be able to come on tonight, or if then at like 1am PST... But all day tomorrow to set the record straight.

1-3. The third game, I shot one in OT that was CLEARLY in the net. The three replays it showed made that clear. But you know. Didn't count.

Top Bottom