• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL '13 EASHL: Counting Bettman's Zeroes

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I'd be more inclined to play if we could get more than 3 guys on at a time. I get the impression that Smiley/Spectre/Jonsson are officially out?

I was gone for the weekend, went to Victoria. I was on pretty much all evening last week but there was no action here... There's not much point for me to do the full setup to go online if noone is on, I'm always looking here if people are playing though.

Smiley90

I can do Tuesday night.

I can do most of Friday/Saturday night/evening, I have a midterm on Thursday that will probably keep me busy for the next few nights. Thursday I can probably do too, but not guaranteed.

Smiley90

Alright Folks, listen up!

Socreges and myself decided that it would be fun to add a little incentive to win the sought-after virtual Stanley Cup, apart from just fame and glory! Starting this season and retro-active for current league members (that's mainly for you, BigJonsson and Crazed), winners of the Stanley Cup in the NHL 13 GM Connected league will receive a FREE STEAM GAME as a reward! Prizes will vary depending on what's available at the time of winning, but I guarantee it won't be disappointing! The winner will get a choice between 2, 3 games to pick as well, again, all depending upon availability.

Bottom line: Get the Cup, Get Games. Enjoy!

New (or returning) members are more than welcome, signups, trash talk and trade negotiations can be found over here: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=486538

Alright, trying to get this going again. A few I haven't heard from yet:

Soc (will try to get a hold of him on Live)
Spectre (hasn't been on live in 3000 years)

Others I have either touched base with or already played a game since starting again with.

Smiley90

You're getting at least two tonight.

I have two midterms on Wednesday, can't play until then. Then I'm free 'til finals. Now that I'm single, it's not like I have any other plans for the afternoon/evenings either. (mostly)

/pragmatic

6-1 tonight with me at goalie even with Smiley actively trying to sabotage any offense we ever had an opportunity at in his own special way.

Smiley90

fuck it, I have beer, I can take a night of getting made fun of. Plus, Stammer will feel less alone in that.

Now that we've been getting back up to speed and look ready to have an actual season this month, I updated the OP. Changed my position, added a goalie section for records (my stats are working their way up from the .646 start finally) and such.

Will likely be cleaning out the roster and cleaning the highlights section later. Records will be updated later because I'll have to add the records together since the club was disbanded for inactivity. Might take a while.

Smiley90

Now that we've been getting back up to speed and look ready to have an actual season this month, I updated the OP. Changed my position, added a goalie section for records (my stats are working their way up from the .646 start finally) and such.

Will likely be cleaning out the roster and cleaning the highlights section later. Records will be updated later because I'll have to add the records together since the club was disbanded for inactivity. Might take a while.

Responding to let you know that I read it so you don't send me an angry PM later on why I didn't respond.

Top Bottom