• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL 2K5 date pushed up to 8/31, officially $19.99

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Sheeit - I'll play this for the greatest depiction of hockey in online exhibition play alone, never mind an 82-game schedule. It'd never happen anyways, not on these boards. :\

shoplifter

matmania.gif

8-O

i really need to play that.

Ramirez

So are most of the NFL guys pickin this up too?I'm not into Hockey,but the games are fun and I'd be down to buy it if a bunch of you guys are getting it :p

FightyF

Banned
Yeah Sept 12 or 18th or something was the original release date.

Thanks for sharing this info DMzcaf. You've established yourself as the ultimate sports game news hookup.

hahaha, i fucking love how they have screenshots of Kvasha, Hejduk, Kaberle, and Straka fighting, and then one of Brashear playing hockey

espnnhl2k5_tst2_07.jpg

That is one mighty big puck.

I'm sure this will hold over all those hockey fans hurting from not having a REAL season next year....

Malakhov

Banned
worldrunover said:
I'm sure this will hold over all those hockey fans hurting from not having a REAL season next year....
While this game will be godly, no way in hell will it replace an actual season for me.

shpankey

not an idiot
Wow, this game looks AMAZING! The gameplay from last year was awesome too. To bad they couldn't do this with the NBA series.

Shinobi

Mike Works said:
hahaha, i fucking love how they have screenshots of Kvasha, Hejduk, Kaberle, and Straka fighting, and then one of Brashear playing hockey

lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Too bad it isn't coming out a little earlier...but it'll still be landing right in the middle of the World Cup tournament.

FightyF

Banned
From what I've read, you won't see these kinds of players fighting, even after an entire game of constant intimidation.

I'm thinking that these screens were taken after putting in the fight all the time debug code...but I can't say for sure...they should be more careful when taking these shots.

Top Bottom