• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Boruk and Clement say its time for Mason, but they should have started with him. Bryz didn't even really try on the fourth goal.

Mason should have started either this game or the Toronto game.

It just makes no god damn sense to play Bryz this amount, even now that they have a better fucking goalie than Leighton. Not MUCH better but still.

Seda

3AQmK.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Pleks looks to be in, and Bergeron is still out. I have a feeling whoever wins tonight's game will take the division.

wHl.gif

calder

Just got home from the game...

iGEwYsPaLIq31.gif

Thank god the Flyers didn't start Mason! ;P

Jets looked soooooo bad in the first. Oh my god bad. And honestly, the Flyers could have scored 5 goals in the third if they'd had any luck at all.

But I'll take it. Fun game to be at, we were right on the goal line (way way high up, free tickets) for all the Jets goals so we had a good view on the action.

is barry trotz the only headcoach of the preds franchise? It might be the time to give him the boot soon. The preds needs a new voice.

Chris R

CBC showing the Canadian National Anthem for Leafs/Devils, MSG+ doing talking heads shit :| Still doing it for the National Anthem too. Sign Language chick is getting INTO this.

Solo

Gally's first goals-in-2-straight-games of his career. Time to go on a heater!

He looked deadly on that shift.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom