• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

RC

Banned
I've told my best friend about After Hours. She thinks you're all a bad influence on me. Little does she know.

Marvie_3

Banned
Shut up Florida.

florida.gif

Yo what's up late night nhlgaf, I just got back from a classy dinner party with some fucking fine ass steak, my god I am stuffed to the brim.

Solo

Habs/Bs tonight, and I think all the liquor is finally out of my system, just slept for 12 hours, lets goooooo!

Goddamn Flames and Avs are tanking too hard. Fuckers better not take Mac. The best way it could turn out would be.

1-Avs take Jones

2- Fla takes Mac

3- Flames takes Drouin/ Barkov

There. Everyone is happy

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
The unofficial rules are we're in After Hours mode until you wish us all a good morning, tell us how excited you are for Leafs Hockey and then tell us who the starting goaltender is.

Morning all!

Looks like Reimer should get the start tonight as per usual.

Joe Colborne is expected to be the 4th line Centre tonight but the most important potential news...

JAKE GARDINER IS EXPECTED TO START TONIGHT!

Palance1.gif

MacAttack

Habs/Bs tonight, and I think all the liquor is finally out of my system, just slept for 12 hours, lets goooooo!
Welcome back, Solo. Did Manics ever track you down?

Morning all!

Joe Colborne is expected to be the 4th line Centre tonight but the most important potential news...

Palance1.gif

Phew. Starting to feel like normal around here again. It's tough to get rid of that After-Hours stank.

RC

Banned
Welcome back, Solo. Did Manics ever track you down?

Phew. Starting to feel like normal around here again. It's tough to get rid of that After-Hours stank.

That stank as you put it. Binds as together. Like a ham sandwich with expired mayo and a moldy tomato.
I really need to sleep.

Spl1nter

Morning all!

Palance1.gif
Fuck yeah!!! Was feeling like he would play tonight.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
I'm not sure it was the best idea to alert OT of After Hours... one day a mod will walk in here and Red's picture will become reality :lol
Bish will save....us? Or just Canucks GAF?

Has anyone been banned due to something in this thread yet? I think some of the shenanigans here wouldn't fly in OT, but I think Bish doesn't think it's too bad here....or he's secretly taking names? 0_o

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
communities (sports-gaf, pop-gaf, etc.) seem to get a bit more leeway in regards posts depending how the community is.

Example being when Soc posted naked Kesler in NBA-GAF he got banned for it meanwhile we post it here and we drool over it.

communities (sports-gaf, pop-gaf, etc.) seem to get a bit more leeway in regards posts depending how the community is.

Example being when Soc posted naked Kesler in NBA-GAF he got banned for it meanwhile we post it here and we drool over it.

Overall I think we are a tighter community than the others mainly because we don't have as many members.

Montresor

Overall I think we are a tighter community than the others mainly because we don't have as many members.

A nice thing but we have to be as inclusive as possible to new members. I'm not saying we aren't inclusive, but there's a reason they created the OT community board and threw all the sports threads into it.

Quick

Banned

I think it's easier for us to understand our own shenanigans because of that.

I also think it's less intimidating for newcomers to post here than the others.

NHL-GAF is superior GAF because we can say whatever we want to each other and not get banned. Try going into any other community thread and saying fuck you guys and your team is softer than a freshly ejaculated penis

Quick

Banned
Fuck all your teams.

Fuck them all.

In the butt.

Because they're all males, without female genitalia, therefore require the insertion in the buttocks.

But I'm not being a homophobe!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NHL-GAF is superior GAF because we can say whatever we want to each other and not get banned. Try going into any other community thread and saying fuck you guys and your team is softer than a freshly ejaculated penis

In NFL-GAF they get to tell each other to eat a bag of dicks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom