• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Habs / Bruins tonight AND Louis CK's new special is out tonight. Perfect night is perfect.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Shut up Kave_Man.

Okay. :(

sad-cat.jpg

Habs fans are really gold over at hfboards. Now they're trying to say Subban is superior Karlsson offensively.

PK Subban: 30 pts in 31 games... 0.97 PPG
Erik Karlsson: 10 pts in 14 games... 0.71 PPG

And btw...

Karlsson last year has a 0.96 PPG, slightly lower than Subban's right now

Oh great a 31 game sample size compared to a full season

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Habs fans are really gold over at hfboards. Now they're trying to say Subban is superior Karlsson offensively.

Oh great a 31 game sample size compared to a full season

300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I dunno bro, those numbers look superior to me, u mad?

Fans of every team at hfboards shouldn't be used as an example of anything

It's just that hfboards is the only crowded forum to go to if you like hockey. So I am always coming back even though the homers over there are worse then any console war.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Isn't towel a Sens fan too? What's with the sudden influx... I was expecting Pens bandwagoners, not new Sens fans!

I am ok with most Canadian teams except for Oilers. Something about oilers fanbase rub me the wrong way and they have had how many shitty headcoaches in a row now? Ralph Krueger, lol.

Smiley90

I am ok with most Canadian teams except for Oilers. Something about oilers fanbase rub me the wrong way and they have had how many shitty headcoaches in a row now? Ralph Krueger, lol.

Hey, don't shit on Krueger. He's good. You can shit on the Oilers all you want, just not Krueger.

Hey, don't shit on Krueger. He's good. You can shit on the Oilers all you want, just not Krueger.

Krueger isn't really good. He was headcoaching Switzerland with a defensive style of hockey, and this is what he seems to applied to Oilers as well. It is weird considering how many offensive players they have. (they tanked for 3 picks in a row)

Smiley90

Krueger isn't really good. He was headcoaching Switzerland with a defensive style of hockey, and this is what he seems to applied to Oilers as well. It is weird considering how many offensive players they have. (they tanked for 3 picks in a row)

Yeah man, that's why. He did some impressive stuff with that team, given we don't have that many NHL players. He might not be the best fit for the Oilers, but he's not a bad coach. Also, the young Oilers need to learn how to play solid D badly, because they suck at it, for the most part.

LOL!

has the new pokemon info dropped yet?

The show begins at 07:30 JST

That's:
22:30 UTC
23:30 BST
18:30 EDT
15:30 PDT

It'll likely not have any announcements until 08:22 JST

That's
23:22 UTC
00:22 BST