• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't paying attention to the screen and tweeted that Bozak scored, then I find out he wasn't even on the ice #JoeBowenAdultPops

Entropia

No One Remembers
He's looked terribly average in every Canes game I've seen this year.

Maybe he needs new linemates. Skinner has been shit as well.

J. Staal was brought in to help support that second line with Skinner... but Skinner's been doing worse and J. Staal isn't performing anywhere near where we thought he would be.

The first line of Tlusty, E. Staal and Semin has generally been quite good.

But we have a poor defense core especially without Faulk.

Ward being out is just icing on the cake.

I clicked, read "fantasizing about beastiality is perfectly legal" and said fuck that *close*

Someone said that if gay people are allowed to have sex at home, then there is nothing wrong with using a plush toy as a fleshlight.....

Hes making crazy Republicans right when they say its a slipper slope, SMH

What caused the collapse? Last I heard Jordan Staal was going to captain Canada's Olympic Team at Sochi.

I'd say 1, the Ward injury; 2, the Faulk injury and 3, now they're over-thinking everything; they pass when they should shoot, they can't get the puck out of the zone with speed, they can't control the puck. Every single phase is awful but it starts at the goalie. There's no confidence that the scrubs they have back there can stop a shot.

For example, end of the 1st period in Boston - Canes 18 shots 0 goals, Bruins 9 shots 3 goals.

Canes had 92 shots and 1 goal in previous two games. They're getting shots on net but the goalies they are facing are shutting them down, while their own goalies are letting them down.

J. Staal was such a bad pickup on my fantasy teams.

Any word on why Semin isn't playing?

Regarding the healthy Sens, Edler missed a couple months with back surgery in 2011 and was back for the playoffs. He was beasting the first few games but as the Canucks advanced further he started to tire. When you haven't been moving/skating much for months it's hard to get right back to performing at a high level consistently.

go to OT and read the pony thread after this period... holy fuck

Made it to Page 2, and then I saw this

q5lueNd.jpg

and I realized it was time to get out.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Someone said that if gay people are allowed to have sex at home, then there is nothing wrong with using a plush toy as a fleshlight.....

Hes making crazy Republicans right when they say its a slipper slope, SMH

Wait were there actual 'bronies' in there defending the dude from the OP?

I only read the OP and figured the thread wasn't going to get any weirder than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom