• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
p7nbfPr.png

Another 4-7 points and the Leafs are a lock.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
there's still a chance. Bos starts beasting and gets the division title.

Habs relegated to 4th. Leafs 5th. Internet meltdown when Leafs upset Habs and get eliminated in the 2nd round.

Slurmer

Banned
iKxM1OEuZKxfq.gif

Guess I'll use this again...

Oh what's that? Philly 12th in the East? :D

Guys better tank harder for a higher pick and get rid of your weirdo goalie.

What is this nerd gif? I don't understand.
If leafs do have to make the 'yoffs, I at least hope that Jeremy Roenick is lowered down from the rafters and knocks you out for another decade.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
If leafs do have to make the 'yoffs, I at least hope that Jeremy Roenick is lowered down from the rafters and knocks you out for another decade.

What's there to understand? He's giving you the finger. Ain't rocket science.

If there is any year to miss the playoffs, this would be it with 3 or 4 marquee prospects. Anyone in the bottom 5 will get a great player...and the Avs could've had 2 of those....SMH...

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Every time Smith leaves the net I hope someone runs him over. Just because.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Fun fact: if the playoffs started today, all original 6 teams would be in the playoffs, and would be facing each other

Maybe our fates have switched like in a bad 80s movie. Now you guys won't make the playoffs until the next CBA is signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom