• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Thanks for ignoring the point and contributing into the conversation with a riveting counter argument.
I get your point, injuries hurt teams. No fucking shit.

A three game sample size is pathetic when trying to prove a point using statistics.

Keslord

Banned
light_switch.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Every time one of you replies to Tabris he sits there reading it and jerking off knowing you're falling for his troll bait

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I.... Oh man. Perfect Caption, good work Desi :rofl

One day, this is going to horribly backfire. Let's hope it doesn't happen anytime soon.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I'm about to venture into this pony thread for some late night shits and giggles, either a great decision or a terrible one.

I hope the Canucks are peaking at the right time. Everyone's healthy and playing better.

I still think any first-round matchup will be tough. Kings, Blues, Wild, Sharks, Red Wings are all solid teams.

CCF23

Awww no cup to catch his dribbles.

Hey how are Iginla and Bouwmeester and Kipru...oh :lol

I hope the Canucks are peaking at the right time. Everyone's healthy and playing better.

I still think any first-round matchup will be tough. Kings, Blues, Wild, Sharks, Red Wings are all solid teams.

There are no easy matchups, but this season feels different from last where going into the playoffs the team was just going through the motions. They actually look good during this stretch. If we can carry that through the end of the year, get our PP straightened out, and stay healthy we're in decent shape.

Oh, and Schneider continuing to play like this wouldn't hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom