• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quick

Banned
rorschach.jpg

Solo

Okay, I've had enough. I'm going to pay for hookers for all of late night GAF. You guys need something better to do, like have sex you've paid for.

Sharks, it would be really nice of you to let us have 2 points to nice, I mean you don't want a boring team like Dallas or Phoenix in the playoffs right? That's what I thought. If you are going to beat us though, letting us get a point is an OK consolation prize.

Solo

I sure hope MT smartens up soon and promotes AGally and Eller to the PP and 2nd line, and demotes DD and Gio to the third line and off the PP.

Solo

I'd love to see

Patches-Pleks-Ryder
AGally-Eller-BGally
Gio-DD-Bourque
Prust-Halpern-White

Or something like that.

Solo

I like those lines, but until Therrien gets gets fed up with DD, it may be a while.

I don't get it. MT's motto is "no excuses"/earn your ice time. Except for DD and Gio, who get prime minutes regardless of how awful they play.

Meanwhile, if the Eller line makes one mistake? Benched.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
I don't get it. MT's motto is "no excuses"/earn your ice time. Except for DD and Gio, who get prime minutes regardless of how awful they play.

Meanwhile, if the Eller line makes one mistake? Benched.

Eller and Gally are just behind Gio and DD in points and that's despite playing several minutes less a game and with Eller playing PK minutes. Also DD is the only top six forward to be a minus player (that the plus/minus necessarily means a lot).

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Optional skate this morning but there isn't expect to be any lineup changes.

So get excited that means James Reimer should be back in net!!!

Also good morning y'all, you are now free to start (or finish) your days. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom