• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

lupinko

Dammit, Loafs gonna Loafs.

I'm trying to finish research papers here, so I have the game on mute but now I see the Rags just scored.

MacAttack

I was paying closer attention to the boob thread than the second period of this Bruins-Devils blowout. Too bad it got locked. :(

For posterity:

bouncing_tits_05.gif

GO B's!

There is still 5 other players who have out produced him so far this season that might deserve a call up instead.

DaCosta and Stone already had their chance. I guess they need a centre not named Da Costa ? Dunno lol.

Sylvain St-Laurent said they feel Pageau is the best player down there right now. I don't watch Bingo games so I have no idea if that's true or not but who am I to disagree with them.

They need to do something.

Saw her interview with TSN, not socially awkward like Phil

If Kessel had a sex change that's what he'd look like.

MacAttack

Wow, the Devils are really screwed if Elias can't put an empty netter like that one home.

edit: A Bronx cheer for Marty? :lol classless.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That period was a disaster for a while and then totally turned around. Amazing what getting to the net can do.

Great to see Hagelin getting into the area around the crease. If he can start knocking in those dirty goals down low that Gaborik used to it would be a huge boon to our ability to score.

MacAttack

Boston Bruins ‏@NHLBruins 1m
Incredible stat: B's have outscored their opponents 5-4 on the road while on the PK, scoring 5 shorties and allowing only 4 PP tallies^CS

Nasty PK, I hope it carries over to the playoffs.

MacAttack

Volchenkov with the high elbow on Marchand. Prick.

All I want out of this game is for everyone to be healthy and no suspensions. That and the #1 spot in the NorthBEAST!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom