• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's some boobs

Wish Hawaii was more like that, overall it was more families than anything else where I was at. :(

You know you've reached the height of laziness when you can see the liquor store from your patio and you still can't be bothered to get up to get more beer.

Ok, I definitely can't after hours voice chat and then go straight to sleep. I had a dream that Apocalidiot was delivering Desi's baby's baby. Like, the first baby just appeared out of nowhere but then the baby was going to give birth.

Well we were discussing the beauty of birth last night.

Reminder that CCF23 has himself being born on video and we need to loop it going back and forth really quickly while music plays.

And now the story of a wealthy family who lost everything...

Hype

Yes please!

Michaellllll...

Can't believe people believed it would be online only, so glad I don't give a fuck about that stuff anymore.

Thank fuck for that. It would've been a disaster. But when the CREATIVE DIRECTOR of Microsoft is telling fanboys to take a hike then it all but confirms that it was going to be a thing.

Just give me Alan Wake 2 for the next Xbox as a launch game and they can have all my money.

Eugh. Unfortunately that will get me severly wanting a new Xbox :/

Hey, Carlyle is just bringing back sandpaper style hockey like Burns' Leafs, Quinn's Leafs and Gainey/Clarke Team Canada 98.

Well Carlyle is already treating your rookies like shit, so he's definitely running with his own system.

Carlyles Leafs TM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom