• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Dunno how Beaulieu didn't score there. This could turn into a blow out really quickly, no wonder the fans are booing them so much.

Red_Man

Lol Ott is such a piece of shit. Go charge the kid who's 5'7 and then fight Bouillon. Enjoy watching your team get destroyed prick.

Montresor

Wut at Kennedy's dangles. Nice shift from him.

Lol Ott is such a piece of shit. Go charge the kid who's 5'7 and then fight Bouillon. Enjoy watching your team get destroyed prick.

Feels like you get way too bitter about gritty/tough/dirty players on other teams. I get annoyed at Ott too when the Leafs play the Sabres but that's his god damn job, to be a pest who hits hard.

Solo

If you had told people 4 months ago that the Habs would be the third team in the entire NHL to clinch a playoff birth, fucking no one would believe you.

Red_Man

Feels like you get way too bitter about gritty/tough/dirty players on other teams. I get annoyed at Ott too when the Leafs play the Sabres but that's his god damn job, to be a pest who hits hard.
I have no problem with gritty / tough players, it's the ones who consistently take cheap shots and make dirty plays that shouldn't be playing. Ott is great agitator but he crosses the line all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom