• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacAttack

Those lines still look better than most NHL squads.
Its just weird seeing guys who have been on the third/fourth lines for years playing on the top two lines. Both Paille and Campbell have played well this season and deserve the opportunity but I don't want or expect the lines to stay like this for long.

The best portable hockey game I every had was an NHL 94 rom I throw onto my modded PSP. Vita could be perfect for an actual game though. That Gretzky PSP game was fucking disgusting.

I played NHL 06 or 07 or whatever on the PSP a shit ton, Kovalchuk scored 120 goals for the New York Islanders : )

A 3DS version could be interesting. Use the stylus to stickhandle, tap the corners of the touchscreen to shoot/pass/etc., circle pad for movement. Or play traditionally with button controls.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Yo Quick, I don't know if you're still playing around with the S3 but if you are you should download Buzz Launcher it will make customizing it much easier for you.

MacAttack

Jimmy Murphy ‏@MurphysLaw74 6m
According to source close to Soderberg situation NHL now has five days to consider the Swedes' rejection & any arguments than come with it.

Jimmy Murphy ‏@MurphysLaw74 6m
According to same source NHL can still disagree with SIHF & say release is proper per NHL rules & register Soderberg contract.

Is there a date that players need to be on a teams roster in order to be eligible to participate in post-season games?

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Is there a date that players need to be on a teams roster to be eligible to participate in post-season games?

I think it's ok if they are on the reserve list

I think....

The only time it's no good is if they are a UFA/RFA (trade deadline is the date... I think)

I think...

I remember when 2k was making amazing hockey games and bringing them out for $20. Siiiiiiiiiigh.
There was a "body check" animation in NHL 2K where a guy would literally crack his stick over another player's head like someone swinging one of those hammers at a carnival. The player getting "hit" would drop to his knees (still sliding forward), and then crumple down. It was the most hilarious random thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom