• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Just finished the Habs game, had to PVR the second half. Feels good to clinch and get back ahead of Boston. BGally is a stud, it was awesome seeing him not giving a fuck getting hacked and cross-checked in front of Miller.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Just finished the Habs game, had to PVR the second half. Feels good to clinch and get back ahead of Boston. BGally is a stud, it was awesome seeing him not giving a fuck getting hacked and cross-checked in front of Miller.
Guy has the biggest balls ever

After Hours yet?

tumblr_ltys77fB2p1qchsupo1_400.gif

Who is this?

Fuck off - I literally was singing "Everybody have fun tonight, everybody have fun, everybody Wang Chung tonight, everybody have fun" LAST NIGHT and now its on Desis After Hours flag TONIGHT?

COME ON

WHAT IS THIS

RC

Banned
Fuck off - I literally was singing "Everybody have fun tonight, everybody have fun, everybody Wang Chung tonight, everybody have fun" LAST NIGHT and now its on Desis After Hours flag TONIGHT?

COME ON

WHAT IS THIS

I'm watching you right now!

Why do you sit down when you pee?

Quick

Banned
I do tech support at work. It's not fun when you have to personally interact with people about something they probably broke themselves.

RC

Banned
I miss having a job, a purpose, a reason to wake up in the morning.

But at least I have.... damnit, all out of ice cream.

Aha. Found something you can flash from CWM from internal storage, Quick. After you fix your little bricking issue.

It's a touch-based recovery that piggybacks off CWM. Fixes the assert errors and actually detects the external SD card.

I'll walk you through it on vent some time soon.

Erdrick

I've been so busy with work that I have not had time to see any Jets games for the past week, other than the Buffalo game on Tuesday night, but even then I was falling asleep due to being just beat...

I checked my phone tonight at work and woah... 7-2 Jets? Where the hell was this manhandling weeks ago when we could have put Washington away? Or when we played FL or TB earlier this year? Did Florida just roll over and die? Or did the Jets actually look good?

I am very doubtful that we will make the playoffs, but the best they can possibly do is just not worry about that and just play the best they can and simply WIN.

No game for us until Tampa is here on Tuesday... I hope they can rest up and get ready for the big push for the playoffs ahead... I'll be watching the Caps and the Rangers closely in the meantime.

Erdrick

Together with my mustard and can of zima, we can have a party! Fueled by empty promises and broken dreams.

lol Zima. Don't think they've sold those here since 97 or something. I last had one in 2005 down in the U.S.

*Checks fridge

I have... 3 Sleeman beers (Honey Brown, Draught, and Cream Ale) and some of the Guiness Stout in bottles. Also some local beers made here in the city by a brewery I quite like, but the ones I have are pretty potent for beer and have aged around 2-3 years (More like Barley Wine at this point...)

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/half-pints-burlywine/67450/

This stuff. Tastes so good, but man, if you aren't careful, it'll hit you harder than Kronwall on Kesler.

lol Zima. Don't think they've sold those here since 97 or something. I last had one in 2005 down in the U.S.

*Checks fridge

I have... 3 Sleeman beers (Honey Brown, Draught, and Cream Ale) and some of the Guiness Stout in bottles. Also some local beers made here in the city by a brewery I quite like, but the ones I have are pretty potent for beer and have aged around 2-3 years (More like Barley Wine at this point...)

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/half-pints-burlywine/67450/

This stuff. Tastes so good, but man, if you aren't careful, it'll hit you harder than Kronwall on Kesler.

I'll have to take a look and see if any of those are sold around here. I've just got Smithwick's, Old Rasputin, and Moosehead (while the Mooseheads are in the playoffs) in the fridge at the moment.

Gotta say, I may have missed it, but I don't think we actually touched base on the official partnership between the NHL/NHLPA and You Can Play?

The National Hockey League Players' Association and the National Hockey League today announced a historic partnership with the You Can Play Project that formalizes and advances their long-standing commitment to make the NHL the most inclusive professional sports league in the world.

"The NHL sets the standard for professional sports when it comes to LGBT outreach and we are incredibly grateful for their help and support," said Philadelphia Flyers scout Patrick Burke, the founder of the You Can Play Project, an advocacy organization that fights homophobia in sports. "We will work with League and NHLPA officials, teams and players to ensure that we create a more inclusive hockey community at all levels."

Just another reason why hockey is fucking awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom