• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
You guys are being stupid if you honestly don't see how a major injury to Kobe Bryant isn't big news.

But continue being childish and trolling a thread you didn't even need to go into.
I agree. I got sucked in when they started saying all NHL fans are racist and that hockey can't be as athletic because the players are mostly white Canadians.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
You guys need to bail out before a mod goes Rambo on that thread, it's not worth it with the playoffs around the corner. We need a fan of a non playoff team to take a bullet for us.....where's Crazed at?

Cake Boss

Banned
Who's Kobe Bryant? Some Korean pop star?

A black guy who lives in Colorado.

BHwoxKjCQAAaOnP.jpg:large

/racism

Oh no no no, he's got that condom line with that jingle, you know ♫ Da da Kobe brand condoms, the protection you want for the sex she doesn't da da da dooo ♫

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oh no no no, he's got that condom line with that jingle, you know ♫ Da da Kobe brand condoms, the protection you want for the sex she doesn't da da da dooo ♫

Go home Templaer, you're high again. Or still. Not sure.

MacAttack

I'd love to hear why.

Injuries happen all the time. I don't see how an injury to an aging superstar is worth discussion beyond the official thread.

I don't see this issue as something that anybody who doesn't follow basketball would be interested in. He hasn't retired and will likely play in the NBA again. What significant issue is there to discuss beyond the headline that couldn't be addressed in the OT?

Chris R

Nice win! Was watching out of the corner of my eye as I played some games, good to see the Avs win at least once more before the season is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom