• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
I honestly don't know how the Senators are going to keep their playoff hopes alive without Mike Hoffman. I just don't.

I mean, sure, they have guys like Spezza and Karlsson out, good players but the Senators have been doing fine without them.

But Hoffman? I don't see it. I think the Senators are toast without him.

I dont get it.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Well, if you are basing it of Joel Ward twitter, then yes.

There is so much wrong with this sentence, I don't even know where to begin.

I just took a quick glance at the last page of that thread, this post made me laugh:

nhl fans being salty that kobe is more important than their entire league

when wayne gretzky passes away his 103 post memorial thread will mostly consist of people saying how much they liked him in the mighty ducks

@Cakeboss:

We should make a thread about some obscure injury to a nobody-NHL'er and then keep the thread alive as long as we can with BS-talk about the player/the injury. Until we all get banned for trolling.

BJ knows what's up.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
You guys are to much in that thread. At least its funny, the best is trying to compare athletes.

Omg I would like to see a hockey player come to a full stop!!1! Liek lebrooooon!

(Despite the fact the top end speed of an NBA player on the court is around 10~15 mph compared to ~30 mph for a hockey player)

I'd like to see those people offering their stupid comparisons cut into a turn at that speed and watch their legs snap like twigs (I have seen it)

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Omg I would like to see a hockey player come to a full stop!!1! Liek lebrooooon!

(Despite the fact the top end speed of an NBA player on the court is around 10~15 mph compared to ~30 mph for a hockey player)

I'd like to see those people offering their stupid comparisons cut into a turn at that speed and watch their legs snap like twigs (I have seen it)

I know, that post was so stupid.

Fox318

j5VJTbS.jpg

Quick

Banned
The hell are you guys doing over there, anyway?! Don't get yourselves banned for stupid arguments.

Get yourselves banned in spectacular fashion.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I bailed before I was going to get myself banned, but it's hilarious reading people pretend that NBA players are much better athletes and much tougher then NHL players. Screams of people who only see 1 NHL highlight a week on sportscenter and base their entire opinion on that.

NHL-GAF, you're the only online community I'm involved at all in, so I hope you'll forgive me for taking advantage of my anonymity here, because I can't tell my friends and family yet but this is killing me already.

This morning my wife peed on a stick and it made a plus sign. Looks like Leafs Nation is getting a tiny bit bigger. We've gotta wait until we get the blood test back next week to be sure, but we're pretty sure this is a real thing.

I missed this earlier, but congratulations man.

I mean unless you watch every sport the same way we all watch the NHL we're all going to have our own dumb impressions of the sports we pay no attention to. There are just more NBA fans on gaf then there are hockey fans and this is the internet where everyone is just trying to post zingers. No one should take that thread seriously.

TUSR

Banned
I mean unless you watch every sport the same way we all watch the NHL we're all going to have our own dumb impressions of the sports we pay no attention to. There are just more NBA fans on gaf then there are hockey fans and this is the internet where everyone is just trying to post zingers.

youre not a parent, you wont understand

Heretic

I mean unless you watch every sport the same way we all watch the NHL we're all going to have our own dumb impressions of the sports we pay no attention to. There are just more NBA fans on gaf then there are hockey fans and this is the internet where everyone is just trying to post zingers. No one should take that thread seriously.

but can you jump?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
You guys are being stupid if you honestly don't see how a major injury to Kobe Bryant isn't big news.

But continue being childish and trolling a thread you didn't even need to go into.

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
You guys are being stupid if you honestly don't see how a major injury to Kobe Bryant isn't big news.

But continue being childish and trolling a thread you didn't even need to go into.

It's not worthy enough to have its own fucking thread, that's for sure.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Who'd have thought that Kobe Bryant would be the one to turn Leafs-GAF against each other.
Truly a dark time. Good thing there's a Leafs / Habs game to bring you guys back together.

@ Mac I dunno why you keep trying to fight back man, the one guy is trolling you and is out of his mind

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom