• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heretic

I hate having to look at other people grand standing their stupid ideas and blame after these tragedies. Feeling pretty bad for Muslin Americans right now.

Not sure if this was directed at me but I'm not like that. My fucked up thoughts are towards the people that did this/were involved.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I find the 'X is pointless' comments more annoying than the 'Y probably did it' ones. At least the latter is part of a natural human coping mechanism of trying to contextualize and categorize a tragic event, even if the results are often wildly inaccurate. The former is just the call-sign of an asocial asshole.

the "police questioning Saudi because he was running from the bomb" stuff made me angry. I mean, wtf? And then the media immediately reporting it as "Suspect is a Saudi". C'mon. At least pretend not to be racist, please.

EDIT: I really need to stop going into that thread, the pictures just keep getting worse and worse. Esp that one dude in the wheelchair/on the ground who lost his leg goddamnit

Quick

Banned
I find the 'X is pointless' comments more annoying than the 'Y probably did it' ones. At least the latter is part of a natural human coping mechanism of trying to contextualize and categorize a tragic event, even if the results are often wildly inaccurate. The former is just the call-sign of an asocial asshole.

I used to have that mentality, to be honest. I think I grew up a little and realized that people are going to cope or support something however the hell they want, and nothing I say will really do anything either way.

Acid08

Banned
Unfortunately tragedies bring out the worst in everybody. Reading comments on news sites you have people saying that this was staged by the Obama administration and liberals to take away liberties and shit like that.

Like honestly I'm more worried about those who were affected than who did it.
That's what I'm most mad about right now. All these fucking idiots hate having a liberal/black president so much that they're saying he did it MERE FUCKING MINUTES after the bombs went off.

I hate being at work after the types of things. The kids obviously hear about them and ask questions. It was especially bad after the giant school shooting in Connecticut. Lots of kids asking what dying is.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That's what I'm most mad about right now. All these fucking idiots hate having a liberal/black president so much that they're saying he did it MERE FUCKING MINUTES after the bombs went off.

I hate being at work after the types of things. The kids obviously hear about them and ask questions. It was especially bad after the giant school shooting in Connecticut. Lots of kids asking what dying is.

Shit, I just remembered you were working with kids. Fuck. I don't envy you the least bit right now. You're a good man.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
If the team is going to play like shit I'd like to see some rookies called up from Hamilton and given some time. At least they'll try.

Solo

Just checked out the scoreline at NHL.com.....

Price: 5 goals in his last 9 shots :/

What did that fucktard White do this time? Should have been kicked off the team last time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom