• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cagey

Banned
The Devils have the worst fucking luck in the NHL right now.

10 losses in a row. 3 shootouts, 1 OT, 4 other one goal games (tonight included, EN).

On top of that? Outshot the opposition by 20, 14, 10, 13, 10, 22, 19 in seven of those ten games.

FOR FUCKS SAKE PUCK LUCK.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Good thing we'll never have to worry about this happening.

He'll be a great 2nd C, I agree with you he isn't a #1 C and I don't think they'll put him in that position.
:'(

I wish there could be another way for a Bos and Mtl for the first round. Seems inevitable to be Mtl TO or Bos TO...

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
The hilarious part about this game is Therrien has changed every line except for Patches. What the fuck needs to happen before he splits that line up.

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
Why do you hate so much? :(
Let's see...
1. There are so many of you
2. Delusional fans
3. Too much coverage of a poor team
4. Jealousy
5. Goons

Missing something? And that Centre of the Universe crap, nobody in Toronto even says that. It's usually outsiders saying that OR outsiders saying Torontonians think they're the Centre of the Universe.

Mr.Green

First place problems.

688.gif

Slurmer

Banned
The Devils have the worst fucking luck in the NHL right now.

10 losses in a row. 3 shootouts, 1 OT, 4 other one goal games (tonight included, EN).

On top of that? Outshot the opposition by 20, 14, 10, 13, 10, 22, 19 in seven of those ten games.

FOR FUCKS SAKE PUCK LUCK.

They have no scorers outside of kovalchuck. Everyone knew this would happen after they lost Parise outside of devils fans I guess. Though I think we were all surprised that they started the season so well when illya was not hurt.

Red_Man

Who cares about wins, we need to try and get Desharnais scoring.
I'd be more worried about getting Patches going, which means moving him away from DD.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Ryder
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Bourque - Desharnais - Gionta
Moen - Dumont - Prust

Then rotate Patches, Bourque and Ryder depending on who's playing well.

Lol of course Moen backs down from Simmonds, guy has been a bitch all year.

Slurmer

Banned
Okay, honest no troll question.

Do the Habs currently have a legit #1 centre? I know they're set on D and theoretically goaltending.

I mean, I'll admit that Kadri could go either way and if he doesn't keep up his current pace the Leafs won't have one either, but do the Habs have one?

Pleks is aight
Just needs an all-NHL elite winger superstar like Kessel

Cagey

Banned
They have no scorers outside of kovalchuck. Everyone knew this would happen after they lost Parise outside of devils fans I guess. Though I think we were all surprised that they started the season so well when illya was not hurt.

Most of Parise's goals were of the garbage man variety, i.e. roles that Brian Gionta and David Clarkson have played for the team. Obviously losing him with no replacement hurt, but we didn't lose a sniper.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I know we're up by 2, but we could've at least TRIED to do something on that powerplay.

Red_Man

Habs should buy out Moen instead of Kaberle. Kaberle has 1 year left and Moen has 3 and is as worthless at forward as Kaberle is on the back end.

Socreges

Banned
Let's see...
1. There are so many of you
2. Delusional fans
3. Too much coverage of a poor team
4. Jealousy
5. Goons

Missing something? And that Centre of the Universe crap, nobody in Toronto even says that. It's usually outsiders saying that OR outsiders saying Torontonians think they're the Centre of the Universe.
Really just #1. I like you guys individually, but who can resist making fun of the mindless horde

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom