• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merguson

Banned
Because we lack a regular CLB fan to post win-gifs, let's do it collectively. Stolen from the funny pics thread:

daily_gifdump_348_04.gif

or

IwdCP12.gif

Please. We all know it's this one.

i4W5hb3G5uX7e.gif

DopeyFish

Not bitter, just unsweetened
Mike Zeisberger @Zeisberger
Brodeur on Reimer: "If he plays like that every night, I don't know why they were looking for another goalie." #Leafs

Curufinwe

Coburn, Mezaros, Grossman, Huskins and Gervais are all injured for the Flyers, and they don't have anyone decent to call up on defense. Good thing they only have six games left.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Oddly enough, in the event of a Columbus victory tonight, i was going to post the Columbus Party Animal gif.

That's the one.

I was gonna post it too, in case you weren't here. That gif is too good not to be posted for every CBJ win. It's nearly as good as ducks-age-stroke.

Tabris

More exciting stuff in one season than the Laffs have had in they past seven seasons.

Don't hate, they are providing a lot of excitement for their fans right now.

His point was more the fact that not that many people watch those teams. Don't worry, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver will be joining you guys. Pacific division will have fans watching games again!

Acid08

Banned
Joe "Money" Pavelski has scored a goal making the score 3-0 against the Phoenix Coyotes in tonight's Pacific Division matchup. Raffi Torres and Thomas Wingels had the assists.

Acid08

Banned
Don't hate, they are providing a lot of excitement for their fans right now.

His point was more the fact that not that many people watch those teams. Don't worry, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver will be joining you guys. Pacific division will have fans watching games again!
Our arena sells out, it's loud and fun.

Your arena sells out and everyone texts and ignores the game. Fuck off dipshit.

Canucks-Gaf please control your fucking clown.

Tabris

Haha. That's because our average ticket price is $87 while your average ticket price is $51 (NHL average is $61). It costs $400+ to go to the game in the lower bowl which you see on the TV for 2 people. Which filters the type of fans that can generally attend the lower bowl often. The top section is actually relatively fun in terms of fan atmosphere but not great for viewing the game.

Also Phoenix is in the Pacific division.

TUSR

Banned

Canucks-Gaf please control your fucking clown.

he doesnt belong to us

Haha. That's because our average ticket price is $87 while your average ticket price is $51. It costs $400+ to go to the game in the lower bowl which you see on the TV for 2 people. Which filters the type of fans that can generally attend the lower bowl often. The top section is actually relatively fun in terms of fan atmosphere but not great for viewing the game.

upper bowl in Rogers arena isn't even that bad

Tabris

upper bowl in Rogers arena isn't even that bad

Well last couple of times I've gone with upper bowl, I went with a girlfriend, and had to explain who was who constantly as it's hard to make out the names (just numbers). That gets annoying. Eventually just told her to watch the jumbo screen to see whos playing.

So my general rule of thumb is, take a date or non-hockey fan = lower bowl, hockey fan = anywhere we can get tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom