• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
I'd be more worried about getting Patches going, which means moving him away from DD.

Pacioretty - Plekanec - Ryder
Galchenyuk - Eller - Gallagher
Bourque - Desharnais - Gionta
Moen - Dumont - Prust

Then rotate Patches, Bourque and Ryder depending on who's playing well.

Lol of course Moen backs down from Simmonds, guy has been a bitch all year.

Exactly the lines I'd use. Sadly everything revolves around giving DD the best possible chance to succeed.

SCHUEY F1

Unconfirmed Member
Habs should buy out Moen instead of Kaberle. Kaberle has 1 year left and Moen has 3 and is as worthless at forward as Kaberle is on the back end.

Moen has been either invisible or terrible. Not a good game, but ultimately it doesn't mean a whole lot. How they play in the playoffs is what matters.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Quick cameraman, pan to Carrie Underwood.
CQeI2.jpg

Dunno why that's saved in my Imgur account

Moen has been either invisible or terrible. Not a good game, but ultimately it doesn't mean a whole lot. How they play in the playoffs is what matters.
That's where he can redeem himself, as he is historically a great playoff player but I'm not expecting much at this point.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
lol wtf just happened in the Canucks game LOL Rinne&Kassian?

edit: rinne with the cross-check, classy

EDIT2: How the fuck is NSH coming out with a PP on this?!?

sikkinixx

So why don't goalies ever get penalties or have any accountability for anything they do?

(Okay aside from a tripping/slashing one every year or so)

Edit. And never mind. Rinne got a penalty?

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Interesting possible combos mentioned on Montreal radio

Markov - Subban
Gorges - Diaz
Bouillon - Drewiskie / Tinordi

I like that actually, does a better job of making up for Emelin's absence and is pretty balanced. Still lacks physicality but the teams strength is speed and transition anyways.

Tabris

I say if Detroit makes it and are 8th, they knock out Chicago. Tabris guarantee.

EDIT - Yes I know they've lost all games this season. Still, book it.

Tabris

And if NYI makes the 8th spot, they will knock out the Penguins. Tabris guarantee. Book it.

EDIT - Any other team, Chicago knocks out, but Detroit will do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom