• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cake Boss

Banned
First contact is to the head so while the size difference isn't his fault, the fact that he contacted head first and Skinner is out (probable concussion) will play a part in punishment.

lol there will be no punishment.

If that hit deserves a suspension then so does all of Kronwalls hits.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
That was an amazing too many men call on the Blues :lol 6 players on the far-side half of the ice, looking from the bench. Not bad.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
Shit, Boyle's still out? That's no good. He was just starting to play like he's supposed to.

Guess we're going to have to call somebody back up after this one.

EDIT: Fuck, he's done for the night.

Montresor

Wow at the title change. Why is that making me so angry.

Thankfully I'm not watching the game, sounds like it's pretty bad for the Leafs. I'm out driving a client (currently waiting on the client), so I'm parked and listening to the radio.

Acid08

Banned
Fuck yes at the thread title, laughed hard.

Sin City was great the first time I saw it and I liked it less each time I saw it after.

Cake Boss

Banned
MEEEELOOOOOOO

iR9zxCAAH5Z9b.gif

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
It took him awhile to get used to playing on the right and playing to Oates' system. He also has a lot of confidence since Oates actually trusts him.
Makes sense, I remember early in the season while playing the Caps Mike Johnson made mention of how much of an effort Oates was making to gain Ovechkin's trust and such. Seems to be paying off.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
From EviLore's post:

We've taken steps to address Off-Topic's problems, but we still have a long way to go.

Thread shitting is endemic, despite recent improvements on that front. Members are afraid to tell interesting personal stories for fear of being derided for any number of reasons. They're afraid to post something they've seen elsewhere to the tune of a hundred "go back to Reddit" replies. They're afraid to post anything that could be posted in an existing megathread due to hostility from that megathread's subcommunity.

What *is* safe to post? Stories about deranged murderers eating people, it seems.

It's time to move on from this entire dynamic. We'll take more steps to move megathreads to OT Community and police thread whining, but in general the atmosphere needs to lighten up and there need to be more opportunities for fun and interesting discussions, and for daily news topics that gets away from murder.

Or from another megathread's community, it seems. -looks at NHL-GAF-

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
Makes sense, I remember early in the season while playing the Caps Mike Johnson made mention of how much of an effort Oates was making to gain Ovechkin's trust and such. Seems to be paying off.

Ovechkin said the other coaches didn't trust him enough to put him on the ice at the end of the game when leading and Oates does.

ShaneB

Good things happen when NHL-GAF is united.

Caps need to win tonight which looks likely. Jets need to win, and Rangers need to lose. Come on!

edit: where is this Evilore post from? Sounds like MMA-GAF, you guys talk about being insular here, but MMA-GAF is even smaller! :p

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Way to go guys.

First NBA-GAF gets us all relegated to this community hellhole now you guys are the reason we're going to be proper fucked. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom