• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL April 2013 |OT| Darren Dreger: The NHL's Shane Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Caps need to win tonight which looks likely. Jets need to win, and Rangers need to lose. Come on!

edit: where is this Evilore post from? Sounds like MMA-GAF, you guys talk about being insular here, but MMA-GAF is even smaller! :p

Just click on my quote above :p

"Who the fuck are you?"

-NHL-GAF

Hey, we were nice to that new Sharks fan!

Westgarth just beat the snot out of the guy who hit Skinner. Cowen is it? The beating included Westgarth banging Coward's head off the glass near the end of the fight.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
That's one weak ass boarding call. Clowe basically got called because Fedotenko turned away from him at the last second. Guess that's the makeup for the weak goalie interference penalty they called in the first.

And of course it goes right in.

Montresor

Breathe and relax.

It's nothing to be angry about. Just shows the Leafs have for the first time in close to a decade become a team good enough that the salt has come full force on us.

*breathes*

But Kave_Man my heart won't be able to take the atmosphere in here when the Leafs get eliminated in the playoffs, hahah.

What a crappy night for the Leafs. Damn you Washington.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
rofl Bouwmeester so bad :lol Had a completely open net there.

There should be a fight, soon.

Curufinwe

What a blast from Kimmo. Amazing that he is having his best points scoring season as a 38 year old on a bad team.

B Schenn just got sticked right between the legs from behind.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
*breathes*

But Kave_Man my heart won't be able to take the atmosphere in here when the Leafs get eliminated in the playoffs, hahah.

What a crappy night for the Leafs. Damn you Washington.

You take it like a man and move on. It'll suck of course but such is life when you're a fan of the Maple Leafs.

Stasis

Hated enemies or no, I gotta admit I'm liking this Jim Jackson announcer. Just his voice/flow/skill make for a fun listen. I'm OK with Sam & Joe but they can be tiring.

Either way, anything's better than that awful Devils color guy who just constantly vocalizes his attempts to figure out what the fuck happened like an excited kid who doesn't understand shit.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I never thought I would live to see the day that I was angry at the Flyers for beating the Rangers. Man this is such a weird season.

9FNw8r8.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom